[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to usee Tinder. Find me pictures of chads that look vaguely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 20170207_010933.jpg (439KB, 676x882px) Image search: [Google]
20170207_010933.jpg
439KB, 676x882px
Trying to usee Tinder. Find me pictures of chads that look vaguely similar to me.
>>
>Find me pictures of chads that look vaguely similar to me.

It can't be done
>>
>>34696570
>Chads
>similar to you
>>
>>34696570
If that's you then some grooming habits could do you a lot of good. You aren't necessarily an attractive dude but clean hair cut and a shave could help a lot.
>>
File: 1486431077086.jpg (220KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486431077086.jpg
220KB, 1280x960px
Tindet
>>
File: Owen-Wilson-Images.jpg (27KB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
Owen-Wilson-Images.jpg
27KB, 305x360px
I don't know how high-profile of an actor Owen Wilson is.
>>
File: drillbit_taylor.jpg (163KB, 1256x706px) Image search: [Google]
drillbit_taylor.jpg
163KB, 1256x706px
>>34696570
>vaguely
>>
>>34696595
>>34696596
The hivemind has decided
>>
OP google 'George Mason Home and Away'
>>
>>34696645
Thx m800.
>>
File: hanneman.jpg (664KB, 1929x3000px) Image search: [Google]
hanneman.jpg
664KB, 1929x3000px
>>34696570
Fuck me..... I just realized Jeff Hanneman is a chad....fuck. I mean....he technically is (was) ..right ?
>>
>>34696570
If you just fix your hair up a bit and shave a little cleaner you wouldn't look that bad.
>>
>>34696570
wear some trendy clothes, get a clean haircut, and lose the stubble.

You have great eyes, show them. Your smile/teeth is good too.

Try to take the picture so that you can't see the double chin. Are you balding? Get a haircut from a proper barber and tell them to give you a cut to make you look halfway decent; don't choose it yourself, you seem to have terrible style. When asking for the haircut, be self deprecating but own up to it, and you'll be fine.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>34696570
GET A FRICKING HAIRCUT!!
>>
>>34697112
Agreed, light colored eyes like blue are a powerful weapon. A haircut isn't even needed. The bangs are unneeded. A layered cut is okay, but it is best worn pushed back as opposed to falling around the face. The hair looks a little greasy. I'm not going to tell anyone to wash their hair every single day, but make sure to wash it before taking a photo. Shampoo followed by a conditioner. Make sure the conditioner isn't too heavy. Some companies make what is called a 'rinse' as opposed to conditioner, it is better for light, fine hair. Many products are simply too heavy. That could be causing the greasy appearance.

Exfoliate to deal with skin issues on the forehead. You don't have bad acne, but a scrub will help open up those clogged pores and even out skin texture. Apricot scrub leaves microscopic abrasions so don't pick that one up. The facial hair is not befitting, take it down to a stubble at most. No need to be completely clean shaven, think five o' clock shadow.
>>
>>34697216
Holy shit, a robot with good advice. What are you even doing on this board if you're not fucking with people?
>>
You look like one of the dumb and dumber guys.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.