[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to think that maybe it's not healthy or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0843.jpg (44KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0843.jpg
44KB, 426x600px
I'm starting to think that maybe it's not healthy or normal to smoke weed every day 420 blaze it faggot.

But it's how I've lived since before I was an adult. It's what helps make life bearable. I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself. But I think I need to cut it out of my life until I've fixed my life.
>>
That picture made me feel really pathetic for some reason
>>
Any other thoughts...?

Originigiriginal
>>
Just keep doing it but also do some other important/practical/useful stuff in life
>>
>>34696488
>But I think I need to cut it out of my life until I've fixed my life
do it. i don't think weed is terrible but smoking every day is not healthy, especially if your life is shitty in most ways. it's going to make you more tired wen you need as much energy as possible to fix things and make it easier to ignore everything you need to change because it artificially improves your mood. it also costs money that you could be using for other things.
>>
>>34696488
i smoked 24/7 for 2 months and i havent smoked since last sunday, and i feel so off. the first few days were unpleasant, and the ive been feeling like rolling a joint for the past week. i find myself more irritable, and less relaxed and carefree, even though i was more relaxed and carefree even before i smoked. i feel like a part of my personality got buried and i have to slowly dig deeper to find it every day. i was so patient before, and i was even more patient when high, but now im not patient at all.

or maybe now i might be realizing i never was so great in the first place. anyway, it wasnt that long of a streak, but it was constant. woke up? drive to uni while smoking. errands? get baked first. homework? roll one up my nigga. driving home from work? pre-dinner joint. on break at work? let me smoke half a blunt, considering ive already gotten everything done.

id recommend tapering down. that might be a good idea. who knows? maybe smoking twice, or once a week is the perfect ratio for you.
>>
try only smoking on the weekends or one week out of the month.

exercise, get the shit out of your lungs the old fashioned way with some cardio, put yourself in positions where your memory needs to be used.
>>
>>34696488
I smoked every day for about a month over winter break, and it definitely stopped being fun after a while. I find it fine to do as a weekend or nightly thing at most, but fuck matinence highs, that's stepping over a line that takes all the joy out of it. Been keeping it to a weekends thing since, and haven't smoked at all the last two weeks partly due to sickness, but planning on picking up this Friday and actually looking forward to it which is cool. I'd recommend just quitting for a while, take that other anon's advice and get some exercise too if you can manage it. It'l make your future blazing utility higher in the long run, anyways.
>>
>>34697251
>>34697115
>>34697052

Id like to eventually get to a point where I smoke once a week, it seems like such a sad thing to completely turn my back on this herb that has brought me so much joy in the past but "matinence high" that's the perfect way to put it, it seems so weird not to smoke before doing all this stuff but maybe I've just got to live like I've never lived before to get myself out of this hell I find myself trapped in. I never have the energy or endurance to do the work to move out of my shitty family's house and life just seems so hopeless
I went to college to study art for fucks sake I don't want boring pathetic retail work to be my lot in life
>>
I was smoking an 1/8th a day back when i was flipping. kept that up for about two years. now ive cut back to about .2 a day, but I get feindish and antsy if i go a day or two with out smoking. ugh I keep telling myself ill stop picking up, but i always grab a g. its a shit cycle, and financially retarded.
>>
so weed IS addictive?

fucking stoners btfo
>>
>>34696488
>falling for the anti-weed meme
>drinking yourself retarded
>pilling to death

really makes the old speaker crackle
>>
Ive been smoking every day since freshman year of hs... im a senior in college

I should probably take a t break
>>
>>34696488

I used to smoke weed every single day before and after work all night. It was expensive and very counterproductive. I think the ideal way to smoke is to only do it at night once or twice a week at most. This way you can maintain your life while sober and save the weed for when it's time to relax. The added benefit to this is that when you do smoke you get very high from a small amount, saving you even more money. I know people that blow 250 bucks on an oz only to smoke it all in less than a month. That's a pretty good chunk of your monthly income if you are the average wagecuck.

Anyways don't stop doing something you love just be an adult and know how to limit yourself as necessary.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.