[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were to kill yourself, would you kill someone else first?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1464220781625.png (461KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1464220781625.png
461KB, 500x470px
If you were to kill yourself, would you kill someone else first? If you have the desire to kill someone, there's little reason not to if you're going to kill yourself anyway.

I would, and I don't know whether I would choose my dad or a random thicc woman I find in the street.

Dad for bringing me into this world but not doing anything besides that for me. Thicc woman for existing and being hot and not having sex with me.
>>
>>34696417
Nah, all those bastards will in time anyway. No need to speed it up, the end result is the same.

I'd rather go peacefully alone.
>>
I think if I reached a level of despair where suicide was on the table it wouldn't even cross my mind to hurt anyone else
>>
i'm probably gonna kill myself and probably won't kill anyone else cause i love my mom
>>
>>34696466
>>34696500
>>34696535

You're good people. I would want to see the fear in their eyes and watch them die.
>>
>>34696417
Nah Im a sick fuck and let god take care of them; he likes to do it slow.
>>
>>34696630
well i was actually lying cause i didn't wanna be the first to say "f yeah" hi nsa but thanks
>>
>>34696417
If I decided for sure I was gonna kill myself I would rob drug dens to bank some money to leave my little sister so she could go to college and move out.

My stepdad is an asshole and it has made my mom crazier and crazier each year, I fucked up every chance life ever gave me.

She is my families last hope because she realizes how shitty people are even before I was able to.
>>
>>34696417
Yeah I'd shoot my family and the asshole they let rent with us, and then I'd burn it down.

They're not abusive or nothing. I just don't belong in this picture.
>>
>>34697303
What if they find out where your family lives and kills them
>>
>>34697364
Im the bastard of the family so I have a different last name and i would do it across the state
>>
>>34696417
No Mr FBI agent I would never do that.
>>
>>34696417
I'd become a vigilante, try to find people who need to get removed. I want to die anyway, may as well make it exciting for myself.
>>
>>34696417
>that one anon who would kill everything that mives if there weren't laws

Every time.
>>
>>34696417
>Thank you! Your tip has been submitted.
>>
>>34696417
I'd blow up a fucking city block like my hero the joker.
Pls no bully FBI, it's just fun posting
>>
File: rareeliot.jpg (110KB, 952x647px) Image search: [Google]
rareeliot.jpg
110KB, 952x647px
>>34696417
don't do it
originaro
>>
>>34696417
Probably not, I'm depressed not a psychopath.
>>
>>34696417
Risk of ending up in jail is too high. I'd rather just get it over with and kill myself.
>>
why the fuck wouldnt you kill someone thats the question i fucking hate 99% of the people I meet and the urge inside to fucking cut some people up is too great
>>
>>34696535
But if you love your mom why would you make her sad by doing that, pls dont
>>
>>34696417
I live in a nogunz shithole, but yeah I don't feel bad when normalfags die and would be happy to see it live
I know, edgy, I wasn't always like this
>>
>>34696417
If I could kill anyone it would be Trump
>>
File: 10298583.png (105KB, 294x408px) Image search: [Google]
10298583.png
105KB, 294x408px
>>34700912
anything else you'd like to say?
>>
I'm thinking about it but I don't know, not everyone is bad... I don't know if I'd feel worse knowing I took down an innocent.
>>
>>34700951
I saw a reptilian yesterday
>>
I'd actually probably have degenerate sex with a filthy scumbag I find pretty attractive, the only person I'd want to kill died already.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.