[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>browse craigslist personals for 4 years >ask/beg women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1464192795891.png (435KB, 855x768px) Image search: [Google]
1464192795891.png
435KB, 855x768px
>browse craigslist personals for 4 years
>ask/beg women to take my virginity
>see ad about couple wanting child
>reply
>they say yes
>tfw they offer to let me creampie her
>tfw I dont know what to do

I never thought anyone would reply. Im not sure I want to know ive got a child, but I want to fuck so badly.

W-what do I do?
>>
>>34695482
creampie her, i guess
>>
Don't do it anon, it'll end up fucking you in the ass later.
>>
>>34695496
How so? I guess I could think of a few ways it could, but whats your arguement?
>>
>>34695496
This, don't fucking do it, Anon.
It's a trap.
>>
File: 1429187327517.gif (978KB, 154x154px) Image search: [Google]
1429187327517.gif
978KB, 154x154px
>>34695482
>Still being a virgin
>Not posting Ad on here
>Fucking someone's sloppy seconds
>Becoming a deadbeat dad
>>
Don't do it anon, the guy end up fucking you in the ass later.
>>
>>34695611
they'll sue for child support
>>
Do it pass on your shitty genes punish them for their poor decision.
>>
>>34695813
>Still being a virgin
>posting on r9k while not being a virgin

>Not posting Ad on here
Where? r9k? Femanons dont exist faggot.

>implying /soc/
Fucking some roastie from that normalfag board is probably just as bad as fucking this wife.

>>34695932
>they'll sue for child support
I actually forgot about this. Well I could try to be as anonymous as possible. I mean I told them my name, but I spelled it differently. I could always change my number too if need be, but youre probably right its most likely to risky like the other anons say.

>>34695843
>the guy end up fucking you in the ass later.
That doujin was a pretty good fap though desu.
>>
>>34696193
If you do it, when you get there, get them to write up a quick letter absolving you from any sort of claim to the child, it's future, etc and get 'em to sign it. I'm sure that wouldn't be too weird, you can easily say, "I don't know you, and can't take that kinda chance because of that" then cuck the dude and be on your merry way.
glhf
>>
I can't understand how strangers meet each other through the internet and not get murdered
>>
File: muh drills.gif (130KB, 344x472px)
muh drills.gif
130KB, 344x472px
>>34696193
>Where? r9k? Femanons dont exist faggot.
This coming from the faggit who has to beg on craigslist to lose his virginity
>>
>>34695482
I read the police reports everyday and every few weeks there's a report of some poor bastard getting mugged doing what you described.

Don't do it anon
>>
>>34695482
Post pic of the woman
>>
File: zuzu.png (43KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
zuzu.png
43KB, 259x224px
creampire her my dude
what can u posibly lose except money due to childsupport
bhut fuckit creampire her
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.