[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been talking to a girl on snapchat and irl for the past 5

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7684.png (528KB, 440x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7684.png
528KB, 440x784px
>been talking to a girl on snapchat and irl for the past 5 months
>she already has a bf
>she's been getting friendly with me
>she sent me a snap that said "goodnight kisses"
>on Sunday she said I was such a blessing
>she sent me a selfie where I could tell she didn't have a shirt on
>she sent me a pic related yesterday

I would think she's flirting with me but she already has a boyfriend.

What the fuck did she mean by this?
>>
>>34695111
She's keeping you in orbit, dumbass. Close orbit at that.
>>
File: IMG_4408.png (20KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4408.png
20KB, 645x773px
>>34695139
Fuck. Am I really just a limp wristed cuck?
>>
>>34695239
Maybe not. But her bf sure is
>>
>>34695111
She wants to fuck. Trust me I've been in that situation before. I didn't have the balls to do anything about it but I'm living vicariously through you right now anon.
>>
>>34695111
Google monkey branching urban dictionary.

Kept her close and remain flirty but not too friendly. At some point she'll make an excuse to hang out 1 on 1, she'll say it's just friends because she has a bf. What I really is is a screening date. She might not initiate the meet up but she'll be dropping hints and you have to close it. For example, one girl said she could help me with some paper work and she had a copier at her house. So I accepted. Other times it'll be things where you have to invite her over or to meet up. Since she had a bf you have to be careful since regardless of situation she'll cry "you're sweet anon, I have a bf", like if you try to kiss her. Basically she will not let her slutty side or sketchy side show.
>>
She either a hoe or she wants you there for the rebound. You should test the waters first before anything if she does breakup with her current bf
>>
>>34695111
snapchat....
gtfo
>>
>>34695111
lol did you screenshot this?
pretty creepy desu
>>
>>34695621
Reflector 2
>>
>>34695239
Only if you keep orbiting.
>>
this is literally how to keep an orbiter 101

she gives you a little bit so you don't fuck off but doesn't give you enough to get closer

drop the bitch, she's a skank for even doing this while she has a BF
>>
>>34695363
Don't listen to this horny faggot. It isn't worth feeling like a piece of shit afterwards. Meanwhile she'll just get an ego boost she doesn't deserve.
>>
If he's Chad, you're an orbiter, if he's a beta provider she's setting you up as a backup because she thinks she might have to jump ship.
>>
Ever heard about how every girl has a back-up man?

Congrats, nigger, you're the back-up. Not good enough to be first on her list so she keeps you in reserve.
>>
>>34695997
how did you install?
>>
>>34696182
Just download the free trial and find a key somewhere

I think there's a YouTube video about cracking it with the key in the description.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.