[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros I got a big & sexy question to ask: Should I racemix

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-01-30-11-33-52.png (455KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-30-11-33-52.png
455KB, 960x540px
Bros I got a big & sexy question to ask:

Should I racemix bros!!!!!!
>>
yes
muh white race is fucked anyway
>>
>>34694932
The fact that you have to ask that means you have no loyalty to your own

Kill yourself
>>
>>34694956
>loyalty to a race

*tips noose*
>>
>>34694932
you are attracted to who ever you are attracted to. quit thinking in this parasitical collectivist mindset. it's a cancer on civilization

Philosophically, tribalism is the product of irrationalism and collectivism. It is a logical consequence of modern philosophy.

Tribalism (which is the best name to give to all the group manifestations of the anti-conceptual mentality) is a dominant element in Europe, as a reciprocally reinforcing cause and result of Europe's long history of caste systems, of national and local (provincial) chauvinism, of rule by brute force and endless, bloody wars. As an example, observe the Balkan nations, which are perennially bent upon exterminating one another over minuscule differences of tradition or language.

Tribalism had no place in the United States - until recent decades. It could not take root here, its imported seedlings were withering away and turning to slag in the melting pot whose fire was fed by two inexhaustible sources of energy: individual rights and objective law; these two were the only protection man needed.
>>
Why do you cross post so much

Are you a shill
>>
>>34694956
>loyalty to your own
>your own

Man cannot survive except through his mind. He comes on earth unarmed. His brain is his only weapon. But the mind is an attribute of the individual, there is no such thing as a collective brain. The man who thinks must think and act on his own. The reasoning mind cannot work under any form of compulsion. It cannot not be subordinated to the needs, opinions, or wishes of others. It is not an object of sacrifice. For the world is already perishing from an orgy of "self sacrifice".

While men are still pondering upon the causes of the rise and fall of civilizations, every page of history cries to us that there is but one source of progress: Individual Man in independent action.

Collectivism is the ancient principle of savagery. A savage's whole existence is ruled by the leaders of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men.
>>
The opposite is true of racemixing actually, by race mixing you ensure that even more white heritage is spread, to the point that hopefully most humans will have at least one ancestor from europe. This ensures that the odds of producing white babies are enhanced as a whole rather then having just one couple breed 10 out like rats. Of course if that doesnt happen you will have at least enlightened the human race by adding +10 iq to whatever race you breed with
Truly it is a win win
>>
have lots of white kids
then breed out the shitskins
>>
Just do you senpai.
>>
>>34695071
Be individual when you have 1000s of other men who would take bullets for eachother bayonet-charging the fuck out of you.
Don't try to be smart on 4 chan you faggot.

Just don't get anyone pregnant OP also, record the video with BLEACHED or COLONIZED on the title.
>>
>>34695292
is OP in a war? I don't see any war which is an entirely different subject. it's actually a much more preferable topic to discuss about then parasitic race """"""""""""""issues"""""""""""""""
>>
>>34695344
Yes, a war with himself. You just sperged the fuck out with your individualist speech there.
I reiterate, OP, drown yourself in that brown girl if you so desire. But if you breed any fucking half-breed on my watch I'm going to hang you faggot from the light post.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
>>34695458
>But if you breed any fucking half-breed on my watch I'm going to hang you faggot from the light post.

stop LARPing you collectivist parasite
>>
File: hero.jpg (52KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
52KB, 400x300px
>>34695458
The philosophy of collectivism upholds the existence of a mystic (and unperceivable) social organism, while denying the reality of perceived individuals-a view which implies that man's senses are not a valid instrument for perceiving reality. Collectivism maintains that an elite endowed with special mystic insight should rule men-which implies the existence of an elite source of knowledge, a fund of revelations inaccessible to logic and transcending the mind. Collectivism denies that men should deal with one another by voluntary means, settling their disputes by a process of rational persuasion; it declares that men should live under the reign of physical force (as wielded by the dictator of the omnipotent state)-a position which jettisons reason as the guide and arbiter of human relationships.

From every aspect, the theory of collectivism points to the same conclusion: collectivism and the advocacy of reason are philosophically antithetical; it is one or the other and your kind keeps falling for it like the parasites you are.
>>
>>34695503
sar fucking casm
the greatest insult you can throw is collectivist and parasite? As if to anyone other than you collectivist is a bad thing.
For real nigger?
Keep posting your Fedora Copy-Pastes.
>>
Individualist autism in here i see

Pretty EZ to be an individualist when you never spend time with anyone other than your self robot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.