[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw drowning >tfw hoping someone will save me >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>tfw drowning
>tfw hoping someone will save me
>tfw know no one will

I wonder if this the last feeling people who commit suicide feel. I feel like I'm suffocating
>>
IF you are willing to die, then you are more willing to literally pack up and take a risk in your life that you cannot turn back from. Go stow away on a ship or something.
>>
File: 2dank6me_8e5aaf_5265825.png (408KB, 999x717px) Image search: [Google]
2dank6me_8e5aaf_5265825.png
408KB, 999x717px
>>34694856
I think these will pick you up.
>>
File: 2dank6me+_3efb8c_5265825.png (283KB, 917x714px) Image search: [Google]
2dank6me+_3efb8c_5265825.png
283KB, 917x714px
>>34695315
And here's another oreganalio.
>>
>>34695048
why would I want to incur yet more disutility when the point of killing myself is to nullify any possibility of it? You are dumb my friend
>>
>>34696378
Because anything is better than death. Literally. All you need to do is change your setting, and you can feel loads better. Even if you are still financially the same.
>>
>>34696446
>Because anything is better than death. Literally.

Spotted norman. People who want to die are tired of life. It's dull, boring, and tiresome no matter where you are or what you're doing. Doing everyday basic tasks is a chore requiring focus and willpower to get through. You're just a dumb normie who doesn't know shit about anything. Take your shit patronizing "advice" somewhere else
>>
>>34696446
literally nothing is better than death. How the fuck do people not get this?
>>
File: 1470464222542.png (2MB, 1280x1476px) Image search: [Google]
1470464222542.png
2MB, 1280x1476px
>>34696674
>>34697005

You don't know if there is nothing, and you don't know if its better than life. Death is not a "release" because when you die, thats it. There is no release. All that pain, and shitty life is still there. You just ain't there.

Look, trust me. You literally have nothing to lose. Take a risk, and you might be surprised. Romanticize fighting, and learnt to love it as you make your way out of depression. Get a routine, and stick to it out of discipline. Your mindset is your problem. Depression is literally just a chemical imbalance. You have a logical side of your brain right? Just forget feeling, and practice discipline. Channel your frustration into something like lifting or martial arts. Take your agony to the mountain tops. Take your loneliness to the forest. Breath in the nature, and freedom. Breath out the pain.

Most people wont do this though, because they let themselves be weak. They don't want to be stronger. They got kicked down, and refuse to get back up. That's pathetic and weak, and you should be mad at yourself for letting yourself get like this to begin with. I don't care if your entire family was murdered and you were gang raped by black men. That is no excuse for being so mentally weak. The first step, is getting that weakness out of your thought process. You can tell me to go fuck myself, but that won't change shit. You are literally the only person in your life that can help you. There is no magical cure for depression. Life was never good, even for normies and blissful idiots. Everyone has pain in their life, and it isn't a fucking competition. There are people with 1000 times a worse life than you, yet you complain like a little faggot because you can't get anyone to love you etc. Boo fucking who. Who the fuck needs anyone else? You sure as fuck don't need someone else to learn to be happy. Yes, you must LEARN to be happy. Happiness is not a fucking constant emotion. It is a fleeting dream. Love is a LIE. Grow up.
>>
>>34697341
>t. Someone who has never been depressed.
>>
File: 1484883535236.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1484883535236.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>>34697421

No faggot, I've been up and down my entire fucking life. I have been suicidal. I have been in psychosis, I have literally been struggling with schizoid and bipolar most of my life. I just got sick and tired of being tired. One day and literally pulled myself out of it. I simply took pride in my in my ability to say "Bring it the fuck on", because literally nothing could be worse than the shit I have already experienced. Once again, this isn't a pissing contest. Once again, square one. Once again, the solution is fixing your thought patterns. Do not say you can't, do not say you won't. Say you fucking will. And you fucking do it. No fucking in between. No crying, moping, and being weak. You are perfectly capable, of changing your shitty life.
>>
>>34697525
Life's not an anime dude. And I'm not OP. I've been suicidal too for a long time but one day I just grew out of it. I didn't workout or live on a train I just grew up.

You being dramatic isn't gonna save anyone though. They gotta find it themselves
>>
>>34697341
I've heard all of that stupid shit before retard. Why don't you just admit you're a life-junkie? You are addicted to life like everyone else. There's no explanation needed beyond that
>>
>>34697341
Its the logical side of my brain that makes me suicidal. I'd be an idiot nietzschean like you if I thought feels were important.
>>
>>34697718
>>34697740
And yet here you are begging for someone to save you online.
Take a long look at yourself and understand your motivations. Odds are you wouldn't want to kill yourself if you hadn't romanticized it as much as that guy has romanticized life. Your just as bad as he is spewing your pseudo philosophy. Pssh. Suicide isn't even a real thing just a product of society.
>>
File: 1477504757014.gif (54KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1477504757014.gif
54KB, 350x263px
>>34697656
Being dramatic? I am not being dramatic at all. I was being sincere. Besides, even if you felt it was dramatic, then that means it stirred a bit of emotion in you. Even if it was irritation, annoyance, and disgust. Reaction = progress. Being dramatic is actually a way to get over issues. So why not give being dramatic a try?

>>34697718
Romanticizing something as pointless and boring as death is far more retarded than learning to love life. Get the fuck off your high horse, and learn to be a human. Not some glorified faggot Martyr.

>>34697740

Then stop thinking, and do more doing. The mind can be a prison, and getting out of it via other stresses literally doing anything but escapism makes all the differences. Keep a full schedule, so you will be too tired to think about how shitty your life is. Even if you have no money, you can delegate free lessons online into each hour of your life. And keep only 1-2 hours for whatever bullshit you like. Like anime. Learn to cook. Learn to speak a new language.

I personally have this issue myself. I love to rationalize everything into pointlessness. I literally get psychosis if I don't talk to other human beings after a couple weeks. Since I have such an avoidant lifestyle. I force myself to interact with people. IT is worth every tedious internet post. IF you can rationalize life is pointless, then you can rationalize that you can give it purpose. Literally pick any life goal, and do it. Even if it is lame, achieving even a small goal helps a ton.
>>
>>34697793
I'm not OP. I just have to stop you interventionist faggots before you "save" more suicidal people
>>
>>34697818
You sincerely think living on a train is gonna be helpful? Stop kidding yourself. Life isn't a struggle, life's more simple. Those dudes aren't worth your time they aren't even gonna kill themselves they just want someone to show they care. But yelling at them acting like an anime character isn't showing them anything
>>
>>34697827
Don't care about saving anyone I just was trying to get you to see the hypocrisy of your posts
>>
File: file.png (100KB, 400x470px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
100KB, 400x470px
>>34696446
>Because anything is better than death.
>>
File: XA7XiSN.jpg (78KB, 710x520px) Image search: [Google]
XA7XiSN.jpg
78KB, 710x520px
>>34697861
I mean, sure I posted a picture of an anime character. That doesn't mean I am acting like one. Are you so removed from society, that you don't know how people can behave IRL? Where the fuck did the whole "Living on a train" thing come from. I don't think I mentioned that did I? Unless of course, you are saying an analogy for traveling abroad. Which isn't necessarily all you can do to be happy. You can do all that nature shit, in your own back yard.

>>34697884
You have a bigger chance of being struck by lighting, than being tortured and murdered. This isn't even an argument. 99% of all murders are done by family or people they know.
>>
>>34697870
I don't care to not be hypocritical
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.