[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here want to become a normie? Any robots tired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1364.jpg (253KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1364.jpg
253KB, 1600x1066px
Does anyone here want to become a normie? Any robots tired of being robots?
>>
When you say normie, what do you mean? What kind of person do you want to become?
>>
It's not possible. I have to accept my cards and fate.
>>
>>34694855
a normie man, duh
>>
It's not that I wanted to be a normie, I just wanted to be normal. I wanted to be able to go into town without getting anxiety attacks. I wanted to be able to walk around without felling that everyone was laughing at me and talking about me. I wanted to be able to go to a bar, or any other social gathering, and enjoy the atmosphere around other people without yearning for the solitude of my own apartment.

I seem to have changed in the last year as in I don't feel I want to be normal as much anymore. I think I'm starting to come to terms with an accept my loneliness/isolation.
>>
Yes and no, I mean I've made more an effort with my friends and peirs and commited my self a lot more to things but I hate how fucking dumb and sheep like normies are.
>>
There's a nice grey area between the two poles that I aim for. The area where one can enjoy life and get meaning out of it, maybe find a significant other, but not live a normal life all the same. No Stacy gf, no plain, boring lifestyle. As someone with a good portion of my life ahead of me I like to think I'll get there someday.
>>
i wish i were a normie so i could obtainthe guuy i like but i'm too retarded, in every way tobbe a human bean
>>
>>34695420
similar feeling for me. i don't want to pretend to be someone that i'm not but i don't want to be held back from doing the things i actually want to do anymore. i am tired of sitting around and accomplishing nothing because the anxiety never seems to go away even when i work at going outside more and i'm so tense that even at home, the only thing i can concentrate on is something as useless as 4chan.
>>
>>34696191

I think I've given up on trying to overcome the anxiety and am starting to accept that it's something that is always going to be with me, and that I'll never be able to be normal around people. I'm always going to be an autistic, nervous fuck up.

In a similar way, I've accepted that I probably won't ever feel genuine happiness again and I'll settle for just feeling content at this point.
>>
A robot doesn't become a normalfag. If that were to happen they were never really robots
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.