[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point in living when it's inevitable I won't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1485928528404.jpg (50KB, 440x487px) Image search: [Google]
1485928528404.jpg
50KB, 440x487px
What is the point in living when it's inevitable I won't amount to anything?
>>
I'm going to kill myself soon. I'm a wageslave and the fact that the only thing I have to look forward to is spending the rest of my life working at some asshole job so I can sit around at home and jerk off all day is so horrifying that I'm honestly just fucking done. It isn't like I haven't tried to improve myself, I've lifted, I got a girlfriend, got laid a whole bunch and I didn't enjoy a fucking second of it. It's all just so fucking boring.
>>
>>34694532
gettin ur dick wet, boiiiiiii
>>
anyone living now will be about as important as dust to anyone living one million years from now

don't let insignificance get you down
everyone alive is insignificant
>>
File: Not_today.jpg (112KB, 900x773px) Image search: [Google]
Not_today.jpg
112KB, 900x773px
>>34694532

There is no point. If I had the balls I would off myself right now. Too afraid
>>
>>34694532
well if you want a real answer. there is no reason to live. but if you want a better answer than listen to some sad music anon. look up the lyrics.
>>
>>34694567
You could quit your job and and go out call of the wild style. You might even get a movie.
>>
>>34694532
IDK probably better than being in hell tho
>>
>>34694532
You're here on this ride called existence, like the rest of us. It may be a ride that means nothing in the end but it can get fun every now and then.
>>
>>34694532
>What is the point in living when it's inevitable I won't amount to anything?
If you're Chad you're king of the world. You can fuck anyone or anything,nonstop fun. but if you're average and can't into hedonism I don't see much of a reason, unless you find a hobby or something to keep your mind busy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.