[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you miss being 10-13 years old when you weren't depr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2550.png (225KB, 498x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2550.png
225KB, 498x317px
Do you miss being 10-13 years old when you weren't depressed

Ex:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KTSqWvMBJKg
>>
my depression started at age 11/12
>>
>>34694204
>being 10-13
>not being depressed
lol, just lol
>>
>>34694204
>had a childhood without mental illness

NORMIES OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>34694204
>when you weren't depressed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>white and asian kids already emulating nigger culture
this country should be nuked
>>
>>34694477
Im more sad that all those kids are popular amongst their peers and they all have giant smartphones
>>
why is elle so cute friends

I had a dream last night where I was at the oscars, nominated for best short film, and I was seated at elles table. i held my spaghetti in the entire time and ended up winning the fucking thing, and she was so happy for me

jesus christ waking up was the harshest experience I've had for a while. I bet she smells so nice
>>
>>34694477
this has been ongoing for a while now you don't remember wiggers when you were growing up? i wouldn't be surprised if it was more widespread now though
>>
I made it to 15 before my life started getting really screwed up, lucky me
>>
>>34694582
yeah in junior high maybe, but not when we were fucking ten.
>>
I've hated being alive since I was four years old.
>>
File: oh no.jpg (481KB, 2758x1822px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.jpg
481KB, 2758x1822px
>>34694204
my god thaat situation would be terrifying for me.

10-13 were the most horrible years of my life, the foundation for my most spergy moments. axiety attacks were at their peak (had to go to a clinic) was out of elementary so the shy shit wasn't flying any more and i was expected to socialize. it was awful. 19 NEET now btw, still sucks ass but i often feel thankful that i'm not 10-13 anymore.
>>
> being thirteen
> not being depressed
7th grade was the worst year of my entire time in school. Hell, I think 7th grade is objectively the worst year of school. You're too young to be old, too old to be young, and going through puberty, which sucks to begin with.
>>
>>34694680
i assumed those were middleschoolers in the vid, you'd be surprised how young middleschoolers can look once you're an adult, especially the boys since they hit puberty later.
>>
>being a kid while smart phones exist
I though my childhood was bad
>>
odd

my depressions began with double digits

maybe even earlier
>>
>>34694204
10-13

Uuuh, that's when it started, fampai. I'd be down to be 8 again though. That was a good year.
>>
>>34694204
I was fine until about 18. Then I did way too many drugs and have never been the same since. My life sucks now.
>>
I'm still depressed, but 12-14, even 12-17 was a living hell for me. Growing up just made life better.
>>
>>34694204
>>34694204
not being depressed at 10-13, call yourself a robot, baka.
>>
>>34694204
Naw everyone's best insult was "you're gay" and it was so offense back then, when you're older insults don't really hurt you because you don't care about other peoples opinion.

That last line did him dirty though.
>>
I admit that last line made me chuckle
>>
>>34694768
it was pretty bad for me, i think middle school is when i began to really feel disconnected from my peers. it was one thing to be "that smart kid who always reads" in elementary school, but after that it was like a whole new level of unacceptable. i basically ate by myself and then would go to the library to read every lunch. people i used to be friends with stopped talking to me. one of them even threw rocks at me. when i was in 8th grade kids that were fucking YOUNGER than me would pick on me in wood shop class.
>>
>>34694382
Lol perfictly good spelling and gramir, get out normie
>>
yes i would give anything to be one of the boys from stranger things :(. i'll never know what its like to have a group of friends to bike around the neighborhood with or go on advntures with
>>
>>34694970
That was my experience too. Everyone realized what a weirdo loser I was in middle school and I lost all my friends. I had bad anger management problems and would sperg out in the middle of class so that alienated me from everyone. I got my shit together for high school and made some friends but then high school ended so now I've been completely alone again ever since.

Being lonely is the worst thing ever
>>
I was depressed by that age because of severe bullying and molestation when i was like 5 :)
>>
>>34694204
The only reason they aren't depressed is from naivety.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.