[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normans always post "le I have anxiety and my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0528.jpg (198KB, 1242x1246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
198KB, 1242x1246px
Why do normans always post "le I have anxiety and my life if so difficult" meme? I notice it mostly from usually above average attractive girls.
>>
Because they think it will give them more respect and special treatment
>>
>>34693594
everyone eats, everyone sleeps, everyone dies, everyone has problems and none of these things discriminate base on what you look like
>>
Because women on the pill are crazy and the pill doesn't stop them from having periods. So they go double crazy and when they go to a psychiatrist they tell them they have anxiety issues when in reality if they just stopped taking the pill and stopped sleeping around like whores the problem would fix itself.
>>
>>34693646
Thats the most normie sentence i have ever heard
>>
File: 1486119675539.jpg (16KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1486119675539.jpg
16KB, 447x444px
The fault isn't with the person for stating they have depression or anxiety, the fault is them relying on jewish pharmaceutical band aids to magically fix their life
>>
attention whoring

as always
>>
>>34693646
Fuck off faggot
Not original
>>
i knew some girls like that actually, they are failed normies, they want to be part of something, try to fit in with someone

i got along well with them but the difference was made clear when I saw that they were trying to fit in and I embraced this shit, they wanted special attention, i wanted truth
>>
>>34693679
doesn't make it any less true though
>>
>>34693594
Because they self-diagnose with normie tests
>>
Don't forget the ironic
c r i p p l i n g d e p r e s s i o n xd
memes that normalfags love to spout
>>
>>34693594
It's a normies way to feel special, and to feel like they have some sort of struggle to go through to make themselves look like a "fighter" or to blame all their failures on.
>>
>>34693594
Why are you calling other people normies when you have a Facebook page?

I know you found this on Facebook because I have a Facebook and that's where I saw it.
>>
File: 20170124_140549.png (341KB, 1440x1992px) Image search: [Google]
20170124_140549.png
341KB, 1440x1992px
They just want attention. They think it gives them some sort of empowerment knowing other people give a shit about their lives.
>>
>>34694461
Not op but I saw it on reddit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.