[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have any of you been interested in someone with very little information

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 15

have any of you been interested in someone with very little information about them? like just a picture of some qt on here or a post by someone?
>>
>>34693135
Yeah OP thats the first stage of love, general attraction. I usually just hang around and ask friends about her and try to talk to her in passing, try to find a common interest
>>
>>34693180
dude i seen her here on 4chan. not even sure if it was a fem posting the photo.
>>
>>34693135
It's not like this place has weekly Rose threads or anything
>>
File: 1486189246668.jpg (862KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1486189246668.jpg
862KB, 1920x2560px
i dont know her name or anything about her. i just know i find her adorable and would like to talk to her.
>>
File: BaZnGTTCEAA4LsZ.jpg (29KB, 439x562px)
BaZnGTTCEAA4LsZ.jpg
29KB, 439x562px
>not stalking them to eventually find a load of personal and intimate stuff about them
Step it up, bitchboi. A couple qts I stalk, I know multiple online accounts of, even their home addresses.

Though it does suck when a qt is fairly smart about having different account names and not linking them together for easy google cross checking. I know a qt's personal struggles, sex life, family members, all kinds of shit.
>>
>>34693135
I WANT MY SHRIMP BACK
>>
i got interested in a guy in my class despite never having spoken to him so i started stalking him and signing up for his other classes but he didn't notice. i bought him a present but i have to have it anonymously delivered to him because he doesn't know who i am. i told my sister about half of it and she told me she was a stalker too and we cried together.
>>
>>34693575
i dont even know her name dude. just got some pictures of her and hope she eventually comes around.
>>
>Using tinder
>Roastie
>Roastie
>roastie
>Trash
>Roastie
>kinda cute
>roastie
>heart drops to my feet chest tightens
>cutest fucking girl I've ever seen
>short bio
>Think about her for months
>>
>>34693651
Why not try smiling at him or talking to him or some shit? Is he a popular guy always with friends so you're scared off?
>>
File: Feels.jpg (9KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.jpg
9KB, 273x185px
>>34693254
dox her and go to her house, chicks love that shit
>>
>>34693733
>try smiling at him
i grow old. i grow old! i shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
>is he a popular guy always with friends so you're scared off?
no, he doesn't usually sit by friends i think, except today some guy said hi to him, but based on their conversation i would assume they're not good friends.. but to see someone casually discussing their schedule? i didn't want to but now i just know i'm going to start showing up to those lectures too . but yeah, i am scared. i don't think he'd like an ugly weirdo who stalks him
>>
>>34693135
>tfw no giant bag of giant shrimp.
Seriously though, I'd probably sacrifice native shrimp if they got replaced by those big fucks. Same thing with those invasive mussels'oysters or whatever the fuck that are faster growing and more tolerant to pollution.
>>
>>34693135
That's a real neat shrimo
>>
File: 1486183325143.jpg (34KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
1486183325143.jpg
34KB, 434x428px
i hear she does come to this board sometimes. so i try i guess. isnt that the only thing i can do?
>>
File: 11084536-mmmain.jpg (60KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
11084536-mmmain.jpg
60KB, 620x414px
"Kim Chauvin, co-owner and operator of David Chauvin's Seafood, holds a white shrimp, left, the typical size used for po-boys and other dishes, and a tiger shrimp, right, caught off the coast of Louisiana."

Puny white shrimp can't compete with the BAS.
>>
File: YkQjMOG.jpg (64KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
YkQjMOG.jpg
64KB, 750x738px
>>34693135
>see image of qt online
>fall in love immediately
>imagine whole life together
>growing old together
>having kids together
>dying together
>for any of this to be happen, it would imply that I am wanted and loveable
>>
File: 1481624668256.jpg (730KB, 1280x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1481624668256.jpg
730KB, 1280x1384px
>>34693808
Ganbatte, Ojou-chan. Take a chance so you don't regret this later on. If he's a loner he'd probably like the attention. You already have classes with him. Ask for academic help like studying at the library, working together in a group or some shit and take it from there and try to be more friendly and personal.
>>
>>34693822
gon put that shrimo in my vagino
>>
File: tiger-shrimp-2.jpg (84KB, 728x472px) Image search: [Google]
tiger-shrimp-2.jpg
84KB, 728x472px
>>34694129
>get enamored by a qt just from her pic
>get even more enamored by stalking her profile and posts
>fantasize about getting to know her, developing a relationship, then fucking it up through a misunderstanding/miscommunication or some self imposed deficiency about not being up to a standard that she doesn't care about.
wtf is wrong with me?
>>
what happened to my post -OP
>>
>>34694161
thanks anime poster, but i don't think i was cut out for human contact
>>
>>34693135
There's a couple girls, I don't know them particularly well (one was in my graduating class, another is the sister of a girl my friend fucked), but they consistently like minor things I post on normiebook, at a rate that seems just ever-so-slightly suspicious.

Naturally I've developed a curiosity for them, because I'm just that desperate for companionship and will take any minor thing I can get.
>>
File: thai-food-documentary-7-13-X2.jpg (503KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
thai-food-documentary-7-13-X2.jpg
503KB, 1024x683px
>ywn eat a shrimp this big with such a decadent amount of head butter
>>
>>34693951
Eliza is super interesting and cute, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a fuck about anyone on here.
>>
>>34694401
that is probably 100% true. but hey im younge and can dream right?
>>
File: QrNy8w_J.jpg (116KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
QrNy8w_J.jpg
116KB, 1252x1252px
>mfw the girl I used to stalk hasn't been active on the accounts I know of in over a year
I hope she's doing well, but she's a hardcore cutter
>>
File: J6bZNMU.jpg (146KB, 652x536px) Image search: [Google]
J6bZNMU.jpg
146KB, 652x536px
>>34694285
>wtf is wrong with me?

You never said you loved her
>>
>>34694285
Why do you keep posting disgusting shrimp? Are you into crustaceanality or whatsup?
>>
her name is Eliza or something close to that.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.