[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God I wish I was gay. There's nothing in any woman that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1474418052352.jpg (260KB, 1380x1297px) Image search: [Google]
1474418052352.jpg
260KB, 1380x1297px
God I wish I was gay.
There's nothing in any woman that I can relate to. They're so vapid I can't fucking stand it.
>>
>>34692609
You're in the right place then. oreganal
>>
File: wtf.jpg (48KB, 453x606px)
wtf.jpg
48KB, 453x606px
honestly i'm gonna have nightmares from this
>>
>>34692609
Go the full faggot like I did OP. When I see pics like in OP, I wish I was more like them. Have a see of guys looking at my ass over the other girl's, and have my choice of the lot. already crossdressing and shit desu, love gettin my anus pounded.
>>
>>34692730
Don't listen to this guy. There's nothing morally wrong with being gay, but gay guys who say shit like this is a part of why western society is going down the shitter.
>>
heteros r dumb and gross
>>
>>34692766
I'll gladly take society down with me if it means having fun my way and literally zero people are being harmed personally by my degeneracy.
>>
>>34692766
>western society is going down the shitter.
Nothing wrong with that, rural tribalism needs to come back, once the degenerates destroy the civilization they hate, they will realize there was no way they could live without it
When they burn this shit, they will be burn with it too
>>34692609
find better people
>>
Gay guys are just as picky if not more picky than girls to be honest.
When you do get into a relationship, it's easier than being with a girl. Its legit like having a best friend except with sex and the sex is better as you know what hits the spot
>>
I see and know gays that are intelligent and decent people and I can strike up conversations that are entertaining and fulfilling whereas I have never even had a conversation worth having with a girl since the beginning of time. They talk about the most basic shit and most of the time they're not even funny.
>>
Try being a gay girl. You basically only get SJWs or Stacys in an 'experimenting' phase (protip, she will go back to Chad).

I'm not an SJW, I am objectively quite pretty and act and dress feminine- all I want is a similar QT who likes books and philosophy and politics and movies and video games, not some butch dyke with penis envy.

I'm going to die alone
>>
Autist girls are where it's at. They can actually be treated as humans. They have souls. The girls in that pic should be treated like sex cattle.
>>
>>34692917
What's it like getting sex as a gay girl? How do women do the grilling process on other women?
>>
>>34692675
Implying it won't turn into a wet dream where you feel that gaping dinossaur mouth with cum.
>>
>>34692917
I have had friends with the exact same problem, it is definitely more of a lesbian prob that a gay guy problem, but being at a liberal uni I def can feel u.
>>
>>34692609
plus getting fucked in the ass feels amazing
>>
>>34692609
None of the girls are over the age of 15, why are they dressing like sluts if they don't even have fully developed tits or asses?
>>
>>34693023
Basically if they have short or semi shaved hair in unnatural colours, get the fuck away.

I give everyone else a chance. Can't afford to be picky.
>>34693046
I'm at uni too. I hope if gets better, I really do.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.