[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here on the edge. > 25 > 105k a year > Data

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Who else here on the edge.

> 25
> 105k a year
> Data Scientist for Fortune 500 company
> Great relationship with my family
> Fun hobbies rock climbing, fishing, shooting

But its not all gravy

>Type I diabetes, girls hate it and i'll be dead early
> Still have acne
> Haven't had sex in four months
> Haven't kissed a girl in two months
> Haven't felt like I loved a girl in five years

Who else feels like they're life is at a point where it could either grow into something awesome or spiral into a depressing dark hole that you can't climb out of?
>>
My mom has Type 1 Diabetes, I feel for you man I know it sucks. She's on dialysis right now and it's such fucking bullshit because she's been health-conscious her whole life and she just has this shitty disease that doesn't care about what she does.
>>
>>34692382
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that. I know it sounds lame but I'll pray for her. Life's got a tough end for all of us I guess, best we can hope for is to face it well.
>>
>>34692351
>25
>45k a year
>graphic designer for a company that is doubling in profit every year
>have gf

But it's not all gravy

>ADHD, Antisocial, Borderline, Narcissistic, Avoidant, Schizoid, and depression, all of which are getting worse month by month
>>
>>34692351

>girls hate it

H-how do you mean? I've never met anyone who was like, disgusted by it or anything.

Also what did you major in to be a data scientist? I'm 1 year younger than you and have 0 prospects at all
>>
>>34692444
It's not lame, I appreciate it dude. She's waiting for a kidney and pancreas, and theoretically she could have some relief from her diabetes from what I understand and that would be such a blessing. She is the least deserving person for this shit to happen to.
>>
>>34692452
Dude graphic design is pretty sick, and congrats on the gf. Do mental disorders usually get all lumped up like that, sounds like you really got a shit sandwich on that one.

>>34692453

Well my experience is that usually girls are super into me until they realize I have a disease that requires me to do a bunch of injections and shit. Idk can't really blame them for it, I don't think I'd want to date someone with some serious illness.

I studied math in undergrad and got a masters in Data Science, the real trick is to just get experience working the stuff and get hired on somewhere. Take a look at Kaggle.com, its a great way to start picking the skills up.
>>
>>34692351
>>34692452
How the hell do I get a job like this. 24 and didn't even clear 30k a year.
>>
>>34692520

Yeah I would definitely understand the aversion. Nobody who would want kids would want a mate with a chronic illness. But whatever man, fuck em

I knew I should've gone with math. Oh well. Thanks for the link friendo, looks promising
>>
>>34692590

Data science guy here, my approach was finding something that I thought would have a good payoff and then immersing myself in it to the point where I developed an autistic enjoyment from it. Maybe it doesn't work for some people but I don't buy the meme of do what you love. Find out what can pay the bills and teach yourself to love that.
>>
But its not all gravy

>27
>boring, pointless 26k a year gubbment job
>job is in a field I hate
>no hobbies anymore really
>still have acne
>have developed ED from SSRIs
>haven't had sex in ever
>haven't kissed a girl ever
>haven't felt in love with a girl for over a decade
>still live with parents

Basically, hope your diabetes fucking kills you, OP. It comforts me a little to know people doing better than me are suffering in their own horrible ways.
>>
>>34692351

i think you took a wrong turn, normie. kindly show yourself the door and get the fuck out . NOW
>>
File: 1329877916049.jpg (17KB, 298x200px) Image search: [Google]
1329877916049.jpg
17KB, 298x200px
>>34692351
Dude shut the fuck up, you have no problems compared to majority who post here.

You will get no sympathy from me or anyone else you spoiled brat.
>>
>>34692740
Man that sucks dude. Especially the ED, I know that's in my future and its scary as fuck. What do you think you could do to turn things around, any chance at switching fields.

Glad my suffering makes you feel a little better though bro.
>>
>>34692725
I just want to be an IT guy. That's literally it. Let me make 40k a year and I'll be the richest guy in my family.
>>
>>34692351
>105k a year
Fucking dropped, called the FBI, NSA etc. and stopped reading right there.

For that money i could buy 2 apartments in my country (central europe) every year. Fuck off
>>
Fap and eat your cum
>>
you have it pretty good. id say the diabeeetus is making you sad.

cheep up though man. we can build you a pancreas

https://openaps.org/
>>
>>34693462
>https://openaps.org/
Holy shit this is cool, don't know how I hadn't heard of this before. Bout to start contributing to this. Thanks man
>>
>>34693487

yea i found it cuz i got reallly into raspberry pi last week.
>>
>>34693509
Man pi's are pretty cool, I built a little cluster computer with them a year ago. It's got the power of like maybe two laptops but it was a fun project. What're you trying to build?
>>
I have no gravy you fucking faggot. I woke up feeling happy and optimistic today. Then i read your faggot post and i am back to wanting to shoot myself.

>havnt had sex in 4 months
Gtfo norman. I have no reasonable expectations of ever having sex and i constantly have to delude myself with fantasies of making it to keep sane. I hate you so fucking much.
>>
>>34692772
except he did get sympathy from anons
>>
>>34693582
Why does others success make you feel less proud of your own. Each man walks a different path, there are no real comparisons between them.
>>
>>34693889
>why i can't hold all these success?

>now now, cur, i'm sure we can consider your continued lack of death a success of a sort
>>
File: 18Ywfbg.png (348KB, 972x463px) Image search: [Google]
18Ywfbg.png
348KB, 972x463px
>>34692351
Your life is about average outside of your earnings.

Rating: Tin-man(robot without feelings)

>>34692452
Dead average for coming from what I assume is upper middle class family and educated. Your round robin of neuroses are somewhat common with whats asked of the average person. Having human relationships puts you step above most. (If she loves you)

Rating: Cyborg

>>34692740
This man here is a prime example of a robot on the fringes of society and rated as such. Exists just to work and be sedated like cattle but is common all the same.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.