[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you taken the social justice pill yet? The vast

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_ndzbx0BHL61rluoaco1_500.png (67KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndzbx0BHL61rluoaco1_500.png
67KB, 500x269px
Why haven't you taken the social justice pill yet? The vast majority of violent criminals are male. The alt right directly caused the Quebec mosque shooting. 6 beautiful human beings would still be alive I'd goobergate never gave birth to what would become the alt right. Toxic masculinity is the #1 cause of death besides old age.
>>
>>34692251
men can be such pussies desu
>things don't go the way I want
>better kill everyone!
>>
>>34692285
that doesn't sound like being a pussy
>>
>>34692251
Why would I take a pill to become a literal/liberal retard?
>>
>>34692251
And goobergate never would have taken off if The American Left wasn't over-the-top annoying, ostentatious, and pretentious
>>
>>34692251
If everyone was more feminine, the world would be a better place. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>34692251
>Toxic masculinity is the #1 cause of death besides old age

The number of fatal car crashes is over double the number of murders per year in the USA. Care to try again?

We live in the safest time ever recorded, with the lowest crime rate ever.
>>
>>34692398
Without men, the spiders will go unchallenged and overrun civilisation. If anything we need more men to hunt down these disgusting octopedes.
>>
>>34692431
Most accidents are caused by arrogant young men who think they're invincible on the road and resort to speeding or texting and driving or not wearing a seatbelt.
>>
>>34692251
>The vast majority of violent criminals are male.
Yes, but this isn't due to some cultural norms or "toxic masculinity". Men are naturally more aggressive and higher variance than women, it's just evolutionary biology. This is true to some degree for most mammals, not just humans.
>>
File: 1438248567.jpg (59KB, 780x469px) Image search: [Google]
1438248567.jpg
59KB, 780x469px
>>34692443
food for thought for u
>>
>>34692398

>feminists and retard single mothers make their sons into docile, feminine wimps
>next generation of women rejects them for not being big and masculine enough
hm... really makes you think...
>>
>>34692431
if men weren't conditioned to have to like fast cars and drive like maniacs thanks to toxic masculinity the number of road deaths would not be as high.
>>
>>34692251
Prove to me feminism is not responsible for the vast majority of the western world's problems.

>Invites invaders who literally rape and murder people for not believing in their religion.
>Over 50% of marriages now end in divorce.
>Majority of children now born out of wedlock because women are horrible at picking mates.
>Vastly growing number of people living off welfare due to the destruction of the family unit.
>Teenage females cause more traffic accidents than male teens for the past 10+ years straight.
>Equal prison sentences still don't exist.
>According to the FBI's website over 70% of violent and sexual domestic abuse is committed by women.
>>
>>34692251
this isn't anything new
murder is a long and glorious masculine history that got our fine species into its current dominant role in the food chain
next time she's sipping latte and munching gouda as she punches up a tweet, i hope she recalls the lakes of blood spilled to manifest her
>>
File: 1461094846779.jpg (56KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1461094846779.jpg
56KB, 500x490px
>>34692398
Every successful society that has technology, medical care, and a functioning democracy today was patriarchal from start to finish.

I'll let you look up the result of the societies that tried matriarchy.

Strong masculine energy is necessary for progress. This is intuitively true. you'll notice in your very own life that women don't actually accomplish anything; when they notice a problem, they whine until a man fixes it, because they have a limited ability to learn how to fix it themselves. Why does your mom bitch to your dad for 3 weeks about the black spot on the wall, rather than just painting over it herself? Because she's retarded and lacks the masculine drive, and testosterone, that pushes one to overcome adversity and build great things. She would rather just sit and bitch than do anything useless. For this reason, on a large scale, matriarchal societies are stagnant failures.
>>
File: 1482940329151.jpg (891KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
1482940329151.jpg
891KB, 1560x2744px
>>34692398
Proved you wrong.
>>
50% of people who have a sex change commit suicide.
>>
File: 1486416917818_0.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486416917818_0.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>>34692251
Because women are just as bad.
>>
>>34692285
That sounds like the complete opposite of a pussy.
Who has the courage to die?
Because all mass shooters know the risks going in.
>>
>>34692462
>>34692538
Got any stats on that? Because I know more than 4 women personally who just drove off the side of the rode and ran into a mail box or tree.

Why do you think there is a stereotype against women drivers? They're fucking terrible because they have handicapped visual-spacial sense. It's true. Ask any neuroscientist. Most accidents are caused by a retarded woman who can't accurately judge distances, speed, or the relationship between objects in space. Their handicapped brains can't handle it.
>>
>>34692551
This post reminded me of videos on liveleak and WERL STAR.

Look up any crisis situation on either of those sites and you'll see women who melt into illiterate babbling retards who scream and cry, while a small group of 3-5 men stay calm and solve the problem. Whether it's a pitbull attacking a small baby dog or a terrorist attack, it all plays out the same. Women are fucking useless and only get in the way, while men save everyone's asses.
>>
>>34692568
>On single motherhood vs single fatherhood
I have no evidence to back up these ideas, but here is some armchair evo-psych for you...

I think the reason fatherlessness in particular increases crime rate (and also promiscuity, though your graphic didn't really mention it) is that for most of our evolutionary history, if the father was absent it might have meant he was dead. Therefore, the environment was more likely to be dangerous, and you had to be more aggressive to survive. You also had to be more promiscuous because you were probably going to die soon. I wonder if fathers (or adult males in general) maybe release a pheromone or something that affects the development of their children.

The reason this didn't happen for single mothers is that women weren't really the risk takers of hunter gatherer societies. If the mother was dead it was more likely that she died in child birth than from some danger in the environment, and therefore her absence wouldn't really signal anything about the environment that the child is born into.
>>
The reason why men only commit mass shootings is because men express their anger physically whilst women commit their anger socially - ie social exclusion. Claiming it's "toxic masculinity" and that it's a social factor is complete bullshit.

The wide proliferation of weapons isn't helping either, as they've been shown to greatly increase aggression:

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16866740
interacting with a gun increases aggression and testosterone

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_effect
Even the mere presence of a weapon increases aggression

If these bitches think the way to reduce mass shootings is to sit boys down and tell them about the patriarchy they're going to be bitterly and sorely disappointed.
>>
>>34692251
SJWs hate anime fanservice and loli so no can do.
>>
>>34692806
Gun control doesn't work either so what's your solution?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.