[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to get a job so I can have money so I can stop living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1448297414141.jpg (129KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1448297414141.jpg
129KB, 668x712px
I am going to get a job so I can have money so I can stop living in squalor so I can finally have my own bedroom and transportation so I can finally do the things I want to do for the first time in my 25 years of life
>>
>>34691924
How do you expect people to respond to this
>>
I did that OP it worked out pretty good. Only 8 more months to go and I'll be debt free.

btw what was it I wanted to do again? I forgot.
>>
Wow you just figured out being a NEET sucks

You gotta find a job that you don't hate and that also lets you do the things you like to do. I work at Fastenal which is like this industrial warehouse. I don't get drug tested and my job gives me a really good discount on car parts and gloves and power tools and all sorts of useful shit. I have to deal with people only a couple times a day and mostly just forklift stuff around and box up bolts and fill vending machines with tools.

It's more fun chilling in your room on your computer when it's not in your parents house, and you can afford weed and booze and whatever food you want. When you are mooching off your rents you can never truly enjoy it, the feeling of being a leech in their home ruins it.
>>
>>34692154
you can do anything, you can travel, stay out late, invite friends over, make new friends, invite new people into your life, anything you want with absolute freedom
>>
>>34691924
>>34692154
What job do you have/getting? I kind of want an idea of what job neets get
>>
>>34692248
Military.

>>34692243
>travel
>stay up late
>people people people
>absolute freedom

None of those have any appeal whatsoever after spending this working. At this point I feel like my life should end fighting a war and that's it, just go out in a blaze of glory and finally be at peace.
>>
>>34692248
personally aiming for night-shift security so I don't have to deal with anyone
>>
>>34692376
>At this point I feel like my life should end fighting a war and that's it
stuck in your fps fantasy world again? come back to reality
>>
>>34692466
>come back to reality
And do what? Marry some hellish 3DPD? Be a wagecuck for some corporation until I drink myself to death? Be a homeless veteran wasting my disability pay on anime figures and an internet connection?
>>
I want to get a job to buy anime figs.
>>
File: Scheming Pepe.jpg (26KB, 394x458px)
Scheming Pepe.jpg
26KB, 394x458px
>>34691924
I can't wait to get a job in the summer so I can buy some new vidya. It's going to be great, once I get 120$ I can play the Alpha of Dual Universe, and live in a virtual sandbox-scifi world and continue to ignore all the shit of reality.
>>
>>34693336
sounds nice, maybe I'll buy some vidya for once too if I get the job
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.