[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>numb and don't feel anything for a while >find a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Danisk.webm (2MB, 470x320px) Image search: [Google]
Danisk.webm
2MB, 470x320px
>numb and don't feel anything for a while
>find a new oneitis
>all those feelings of anxiety, inadequacy, longing, and depression come rushing back

I can't take this... ;_;
>>
Don't fall for it op! It'll only end in pain
>>
>no girl will ever be attracted to you enough to attempt rape and beat you to a pulp

Feels bad man
>>
>>34691584
what is "oneitis" anyway?
t. virgin
>>
>>34691584
Oneitis is a hell of a drug.

I don't even know if I want to date my oneitis anymore, but I still think she's cute as fuck and I think about her far more often than I should.
>>
>>34692718
Just a fancy word for crush, girl you're orbiting.
>>
>>34692072
That pain will make him strong though.
>>
>>34692718
She's "the one". The girl who's everything you want. The girl you want to spend the rest of your life with. The girl you obsess about everyday to an unhealthy extent. The girl you constantly stalk and try to find out everything about her. The girl who barely knows you exist outside of "that quiet kid who never talks to anyone".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOe_Y_JjjB0
>>
>>34692752
man I wish I could've even had a proper crush
I had one in kindergarten but that was before I was attracted to anyone or knew what adults or even teenagers did with love
I kind of started to get a crush on someone in 4th grade maybe, but I'd say it was more like becoming friends and thinking about becoming more; anyway she moved away
I'm not even sure what her name was, I think it was Sara?
anyway the next year I became friends with a girl I was never ever attracted to because she was heavy, like not even that fat, just kind of heavy, so I never even tried to take it further
and that was the last girl I ever really was even friends with
>>
>>34692980
It's not usually girls you're friends with or even ever talk to. It's the girl you admire from afar and would drown under a sea of spaghetti if you tried to say one word to her
>>
>>34693053
well I've never been that way with any girl despite a general anxiety disorder
>>
>>34693373
That's really strange anon. How about any guys?
>>
File: 1470748459774.jpg (6KB, 200x193px)
1470748459774.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
>oneitis said I could email them anytime
>email them
>no response

And I know it's not a wrong/fake email either since they messaged me before
>>
>>34694133
>oneitis is dating Chad
>he's gonna pump her and dump her like a used cum rag
>>
>>34694014
I was never attracted to any guys at all
if you mean nervous talking to them, no, not any more than anyone else
the thing with me social-wise is strangers, I got over that very gradually, and getting my first job (recently) was the last big step in that
I could totally go up and talk to a girl... I just don't have any girls I want to go up and talk to
sometimes I'll see a cute one, but that's at work, I can't chat up the customers too much when I'm working, and half the time they're already moms or visibly in a relationship anyway
>>
>>34691584
>tfw find her aggressiveness hot but wouldn't want to be the target
>>
File: feels mask.jpg (45KB, 601x508px)
feels mask.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
>>34691584
>start developing oneitis for a qt after 6 years of feeling nothing like that
>she already has a bf so I decide to try and pursue other girls that might be interested
>they also turn out to already have bfs and end up ghosting me
>all this time I'm becoming more and more obsessed with my oneitis
It's also made me acutely aware of just how much I've stagnated and regressed in the years since high school as well. At least it's also given me motivation to try and improve myself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.