[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I need HELP! I just recently financed a newer car to drive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 2015_honda_civic_coupe_lx-.jpg (88KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2015_honda_civic_coupe_lx-.jpg
88KB, 640x360px
Guys, I need HELP!
I just recently financed a newer car to drive to work because my older one was getting real shite.
Now I changed my mind and dislike my new car. It's been a few days.
How do I return it and get another one that I like more?
>>
The car in the OP is the one I got but dark grey...
>>
>>34690443
I think you have a 90 days policy return...
If not, then you're fucked, your car loses $5k in value as soon as it exists the dealer and hits the streets. Getting another one will make your debt bigger by adding $5k more.

Why you don't like your new car? What's wrong with it? Was it new or used?
>>
>>34690486
It was a used honda civic lx coupe 42k miles for $12k.
My payments arwe $195/mo
I keep seeing negative comments on the CVT tranny
the looks, some say the car is ugly.
i see a lot of others saying the mazda3 is better
i am kinda stressed because now i have a car payment and i feel i made the wrong decision and its a big decision too!!!!
>>
>>34690558
Nigger pls, buy something you like, not what other people like. Besides, that's a Japanese car, that engine for sure will take you from point A to point B for 10 years with just basic maintenance. If you didn't like it from the beginning, why did you jumped in it?
>>
>>34690895
I admit I and my family liked the looks of the car. A friend told me how reliable Hondas are and that is was also last me a good while
my first car payment isnt until March 18th at least.
I just have anxiety issues and i keep researching more and more and looking at more and more reviews on it and now I feel unsure about my decision
>>
>>34690958

lolol at least you're not driving a Chevy aveo 04 and I got clowned on a daily basis for driving that car.

You'll be fine
>>
File: IMG_0049.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>34690958
Download this app, all coments and reviews about each car come from proffesionals, not some dumb fuckers who didn't know how to take care of a car and broke down on them. It's called TCC (The Car Connection) most of regular cars are there, and I'm pretty sure you'll find out about the good and bad things about my car.

But overall, a fucking Honda Civic will not break down on you if you do basic maintenance and take care of it, for Christ's sake, it's a Japanese car, those things will last until 300,000 miles and more if you take care of it.

Cars last depending on how you treat them, not because they have factory problems.
>>
>>34690958

Also stop caring what other people think. Its just a car that gets you to point A to point B. There is always going to be retards saying the negatives of every car in existence.
>>
>>34691018
I'd rather be clowned about driving a piece of shit than getting mocked about being in a bus stop when there's bad weather outside.

So take pride of whatever the fuck you drive, not everyone has the privilege of being able to afford a car, trust me.
>>
File: front_&_driver_side_view.png (87KB, 422x280px) Image search: [Google]
front_&_driver_side_view.png
87KB, 422x280px
>>34691054
I'm going to look at TCC for sure. But I probably know most everything by now. I am just afraid of making commitments and when I finally did I felt like I had to find shit wrong with my vehicle.
Also I was worried because of reading negative comments about the CVT tranny...
Thank you Chad

>>34691060
youre right, its not like a perfect car exists. But I always know better options/deals exists.

I really do care too much about what others think, I don't know why.

Do you think my car is ugly?
>>
File: IMG_0050.png (302KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.png
302KB, 750x1334px
>>34691184
Here you see everything by features and parts, I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed of that car 5 years from now, remember what i said.

Also, Fords are lasting cars, I had a Ford Focus with 245,000 miles, just doing basic maintenance and taking care of it. I have never had a car break down on me, I guess it's because I take care of them and give them proper maintenance. Don't drive over holes in the street, don't go over bumps at fast speed, don't take close curves too fast, it takes care of your wheels and alignment, don't step on the gas when you just turned it on, warm it up for at least 30 seconds every morning or whenever you're gonna use it again after 8 hours, always make sure you check your temp, and don't turn it on and turn it off a lot to take care of your engine starter. After all, the car will consume more gas turning on than leaving the engine running for 5 minutes.

Take care of your car like if it was your wife, and it'll last forever
>>
keep it, a Honda Civic will last a lifetime if maintained well. driving a '98 automatic Civic myself, it's a bit rickety but has yet to break down or give me any serious trouble despite my aggressive driving style
>>
File: 1386841078927.gif (1018KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1386841078927.gif
1018KB, 480x270px
>>34690958
Hi, /o/ here.

>>34691060
This is the correct answer. It gets you from point A to point B.

If you like it who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks?
>>
>>34691453
>7.8
Ehhhghh
Still great advice for any car. I actually let me car warm up for at least 5-10min in the winter. I need slow down on highways, i cruise control at 75mph.

I still wish I could take it back and get a mazda3 or another better rated car.
Oh well I need to live with my decision and realize i dont have to have this car for life.
>>34691512
good to know the civics last a long time. hope you dont drink and drive, samson :)

>>34691569
Im starting to dislike it a bit from reading reviews lol
>>
File: IMG_0051.png (784KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.png
784KB, 750x1334px
>>34691569
/o/ here too m8, hi fellow /o/tist
Good to see there are more of us oveboards

>>34691599
Toyota Corolla S has 7.6 and that's the one I have, exactly the same in pic, 34,000 miles, still running smooth, I still feel like the day I bought it, it only had 3 miles in the odometer, 3 years later, the car stills feels like it was new.

Fuck the reviews bro, as long as you take care of it, a car will never give you problems, UNLESS you bought it used and the previous owner didn't take care of it. I got mine new, so I know this car will last me until 300,000 miles if I keep taking care of it the way I do.

Recently wanted to replace it for a Toyota GT 86, but my tall ass won't fit in the small ass car.

Just take care of your ride bro, it will for sure outlive the payments, you'll pay it off and you'll still be driving the shit outta it if you take care of it
>>
My brother has the same car, literally no problem, unless there's a recall I wouldn't worry about it since it's a fucking civic. I'd be more worried about paco stealing it
>>
>>34690443
Hi /o/

How many more times are you going to make this thread?
>>
>>34690558
Mazda is shit!
>>
>>34691839
mine was 2015 with 42k miles....
Wish it had less on it. I just feel like I should've went cheaper. Fuck Im terrible at decisions. Its the first time I've financed a car before. Shoulda just fixed up my old one like I was told...

>>34692225
until i kill myself which will probably be soon seeing how much i fucking hate my goddamned life
>>34692413
why is the mazda3 always so praised and have good reviews? plus it doesnt have a CVT
>>
>>34690558
Nigger that's a great deal

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>34690558
You're having second thoughts because other people don't like the car. Fucking shut the fuck up and enjoy the car you enjoy.
>>
>>34690958
Honestly, your thread on /o/ had quite a few shitposters, reliability is not a problem with these Civics, my 2013 model has 86xxx kms currently and runs fine (with the CVT), its had no issues.The mileage is decent considering these cars are supposed to be driven 18k to 24k kilometers an year. Also the looks are just a preference, if you really want, just spend some time and money to tastefully modify it, exterior wise of course. (for instance: STi lip, relocate your license plate, window visors, removing the amber on your headlights, or even a small drop can make your call better.)

Good Luck anon.
>>
your fucked kiddo
>>
>>34694222

Forgot to add the picture to post.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.