[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you got a gf and then a year into the relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: deer.gif (2MB, 499x361px) Image search: [Google]
deer.gif
2MB, 499x361px
What would you do if you got a gf and then a year into the relationship she asked you to abandon society with her? Like go live out in the wilderness with only each other and try to survive, maybe fuck and make some feral child if you guys are managing to survive pretty well.
>>
Fucking is always a plus, but having a child by ourselves in the wild sounds messed up.
...fucking tho
>>
planning to do this when my gf graduates college
>>
>got a gf

ha. clearly i have no need to entertain thoughts about this question.
>>
im going to do this anyway once i finish my degree so she can come if she wants.
>>
Living in the wilderness? Doesn't sound that bad
>feral children
Eww fuck no
Children sound fucking gross
>>
>>34690422
you can't fuck in the wild without risking kids, man. no bc. no condoms. just like god intended before you sinners fucked it all up with your lust.
>>
>>34690516
THEN YOU NEVER HAVE SEX.
feral child or no sex, which do you choose?
>>
>>34690374
Thats what happened. In all honesty tho after 4,5 years I realized I am just a lazy piece of shit who used her to stay neet while she provides. I been admitted to violent section psych ward and she is doing meth and best friends with junkie sluts now. Go figure
>>
>>34690518
Fuck off christcuck
I don't need nasty fucking snot gobblers taking up my time
>>
>>34690541
you guys literally lived in the wilderness?
how was she providing for you in this situation?
>>
As someone who loves nature, this has literally been a fantasy of mine since I was 14 or something. Both for le secks aspect and the freedom of it.

But I'd want to live at least somewhere close to civilization so my feral kiddos can socialize and not do gross incest shit.
>>
>>34690518
I wasn't entirely sure about the premise, are we leaving all technology behind? That makes it harder to find a good spot to fuck
>>
>>34690565
so then you resign yourself to celibacy?
>>
>>34690587
unless you can manage to use it without re-entering civilization, yes. you would be exclusively in the wilderness. if you want shelter, you must construct it from the materials around you. food, you must hunt/gather. water supplies must be found.
>>
>>34690566
No we "planned" it. And even when I got 10k and we could do it we stayed in motels drinking and smoking weed instead. God knows what could have been if I followed through.
>>
>>34690619
why didnt you follow through?
>>
>>34690618
Well, we'd have to spend a lot of time trying to build a decent shelter first before we even think about fucking. I dunno about that
>>
>>34690588
Nope. Just kill the fuck with alcohol or some herb before it's conceptualized.
I'm a forest heathen now, who the fuck cares about abstract morales when I'm struggling to feed myself and her.
>>
File: 1414197755731.jpg (69KB, 950x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414197755731.jpg
69KB, 950x720px
>>34690374
Depends on if she really loved me. If she did, then probably.
>>
>>34690689
there is no guarantee this will work, and alcohol may not be easy enough to make to have enough to kill it.

>>34690668
why can't you just fuck in a field?
>>
>>34690744
Well then I'll just splat the fucker.
Sort of morbid but who knows how much effort/energy it'd take to raise it.
>>
>>34690744
I was thinking more of a forest setting, not really comfy there. Fields are okay but not for finding resources
>>
>>34690816
why cant you fuck in a forest?
>>
>>34690835
There are bugs and other shit there... at least the forests in my area aren't very welcoming
>>
>>34690835
All the shit on the ground
You might roll into something sharp or you'd get all muddy and covered in Nast shit.
Gross.
>>
>>34690653
That's like asking why are people on /r9k/ losers. The answer is far too complicated.

I just didnt and now I have to live with it. U too
>>
It would be difficult finding enough affordable land to make it a plausible reality in the UK. Usually forested land is zoned to make it impossible to legally acquire planning permission for a permanent dwelling, so we'd end up like living in a yurt or more likely a shabby caravan like hippy hillbillies.
>>
>>34690928
you don't get permission or abide by laws. you live as a vagrant. there is nothing to afford either.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.