[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok for a 18 year old senior to ask a 15 year old sophomore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Is it ok for a 18 year old senior to ask a 15 year old sophomore out to prom?
There's this insanely cute girl in my PE class who I really want to ask but would it be weird? Would I get arrested? Help guys I don't know what to do all the girls my own age are roasties that look down at my autism and they all have boyfriends - did you guys even go up prom? Can a robot survive prom? Help :(
>>
Definitely not okay. You are gonna have to go solo.
>>
Only if you're willing to marry her.
>>
>>34689271
I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE I WANT TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE WHY ANON
>>
>going to prom
fuck off, you're not a robot, and you should not be here, leave now.
>>
>>34689324
I've never attended a school dance in my life much less asked a girl
This is my last shot at redemption guys please these have been the worst years of my life and I just want to give it one last try before I become a real adult
>>
>>34689245
>that kid who went to prison for asking that sophomore out
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34689369
>I've never attended a school dance in my life Much less asked a girl
>boohoo I've never been to a school event
You're not missing anything.
>This is my last shot at redemption guys please these have been the worst years of my life and I just want to give it one last try before I become a real adult
What makes you think you should go to prom? You think you're going to have a good time there?
>>
>>34689511
I just want a gf anon
I'm going to get her to prom then try to convince her that I should be her boyfriend (hopefully)
>>
File: fatherpepe.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
fatherpepe.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
Anon...

I'd like a word with you.

I'm not one for accusations, but this one's cast iron.

I've seen you.

Tailgating my daughter.

With aspirations of deflowering her rose.

I don't make mistakes, comrade.

This one's textbook.
>>
>>34689245
>There's this insanely cute girl in my PE class
so she's cute, have you ever talked to her though?

she won't go with you unless you're at least friends
>>
File: 1.jpg (32KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32KB, 600x656px
Go for it! If your stil in highschool, then its normal! Just be safe on both parties! Best t of luck. If only senpai made a post about me. :(
>>
>>34689785
I've talked to her only in gym class
And usually when we're on the same team but we play together every day but outside of that class she sits with a bunch of friends and I don't think I could just approach her if she's surrounded by other people

It's the age deficit that's bothering me, the state I live in has the sex age at 18 and technically I'm and adult and I don't know guys I really like her
>>
>>34689245
It's only three years apart so it's okay, it's only weird because you're just about young adult while they're a teen and not even the U.S. age of consent. Assuming you live in freedom land I mean.

Do it anon, your classmates will think you're weird if you do it or not. Just don't creep that girl out
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.