[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembot here What makes this board think that women can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1309978946406.gif (183KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1309978946406.gif
183KB, 480x270px
fembot here
What makes this board think that women can't be depressed? Girls just think a bit different than you, doesn't mean we don't have the same issues
>>
>>34688829
How big is your feminine benis senpai?
>>
>>34688829
Question is what does it matter anyway
>>
>>34688829
its a meme, ofc women can be depressed.

women are more likely to report their depression than a male is
>>
this board had made playing the victim into a competition, so they insist that no one other than themselves can experience depression so that they win they biggest victim competition
>>
I think joubin from jojo puts it the best. We all start at 0 no matter who or what we are. Its bullshit to us but to them its justified.
>>
>>34688829
Do you have a nice pink little.boiclit for us
>>
>>34688926
It's definitely not just femanons that do that though...
>>
text

Originalux
>>
>>34688990

what point is your post trying to get at?
>>
>>34688829
Kill yourself my friend. "Fembot" lol
>>
>>34689022
Every time a woman mentions being depressed, the board consensus is that she isn't

Maleanons and femanons exaggerate their depression, so how come it's just the girls that are told women can't be depressed?
>>
People care when youre depressed they kick the shit out of you if youre a guy.
>>
File: 1486347211311.gif (293KB, 1006x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486347211311.gif
293KB, 1006x800px
>>34688829
Being a robot isn't JUST being depressed you dumb bitch.
It's being depressed, alone and unwanted by society.
Women will ALWAYS have a place in society no matter what, you will ALWAYS be able to find at least one male to genuinely love you.

Real robots can't. They are alone forever, they will never get a gf. They will never be accepted. They are ALWAYS outcasts, but women can NEVER be truly outcasts. Get it now roastie?

I know you're just a guy baitposting but this post is to educate any retards who still think females can ever, EVER be robots. They can't.
>>
Being depressed as a girl is like having a status ailment while playing on the easiest difficulty setting in an RPG. Hard to take seriously most of the time.
>>
>>34688904
This. It's trendy for fems to have a disorder. Males shut up or nut up.
>>
>>34688829
Women can rely on friends. If you are a girl you can basically have as many friends as you want, everyone want to talk with you. As a bonus, they can get male friends and dream about a relationship or something.

If I sit alone, nobody will come close to me to talk. If I'm posting on /r9k/ nobody ask my contact.

I wouldn't say femanons can't be depressed or lonely, but it surely is a different kind of emotion. You will never be as lonely as a robot.
>>
>>34689076
women can't be depressed in the same way
these "femanons" post on here looking for attention knowing full well they can get whatever their dose of attention and validation they need

the robots on here are stuck in a perpetual cycle. Men are considered useless and disposable in society.
They sit alone wait for a friend or girlfriend to help them, but it never comes because literally no one cares.

I have also dealt with the "fembot" types before. Women who are morbidly obese still have people blowing up their phones and tinder. They still get invited to parties all the time, they still get what they want.
They just think that spending 5 minutes without someone asking for your attention is the same as a situation like mine where I haven't had a friend or human contact in 7 years. And they pretend like they understand us, when they know they don't.
>>
being a robot is mostly about being ostracized by normies. ive only ever seen one girl be a *little* ostracized because she was ugly. she still had men trying to get with her though. oh, and she still was a cunt that thought i was into her. she "rejected" me, of course.

sage
>>
File: CHfNLeVUcAAI6Id.jpg (56KB, 960x817px) Image search: [Google]
CHfNLeVUcAAI6Id.jpg
56KB, 960x817px
>fembot here

god damn you females are so self centered.
>>
>>34688829
Girls actually get depressed somewhat
more easily than guys.

But you're never as lonely as we are.
>>
>>34688829
Fuck off roastie.

Exsquisite oregano
>>
>>34689076

only females are told because majorit of the board's community is male, hence telling women they can't be depressed benefits the majority of the board's community by allowing them to be the winners in the biggest victim game
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.