[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to the Sonic in my town >there's a cute girl who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tfw they forgot your tendies.webm (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tfw they forgot your tendies.webm
620KB, 1920x1080px
>go to the Sonic in my town
>there's a cute girl who works there
>I've been going here on a weekly basis for like a year straight, so we banter with each other
>I always order a sliced lemon with my food because it cleanses your palate if you suck on it before eating
>she rollerblades out with my food and my lemon
>notices I'm watching a Slavoj Zizek lecture on my ipad
>giggles and says 'A habitual lemon sucker is exactly the kind of person you'd expect to like Zizek.' then rollerblades away

I've been thinking about this shit all day. Someone please give me an extremely witty reply to humiliate her when I go back.
>>
>>34688720
Shes flirting you god damn dumbfuck
Christ you people are dense
>>
She already left, Anon. There's no coming back from that.
>>
>tfw no sonic

fuck the whore
>>
How would he reply?
>>
>>34688720
>Someone please give me an extremely witty reply to humiliate her when I go back
Come watch it with me
>>
>>34688773
This. Should have asked her out on the spot
>>
tell her rollerblading is gay
>>
Next time she brings you your food, look intensely at her face. When she asks what you're looking at, say

>Oh, nothing. I was just thinking that someone with your nose is exactly the kind of person you'd expect to work in fast food.

then drive away. You won't ever have sex with her if you do this but you will have won.
>>
>>34688720
>mfw he finally gets a girlfriend but can't get it up from all the gutter grease clogging his arteries
>>
>>34689159
john aka 'thereportoftheweek' is a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus
>>
>>34688720
Wait for her after she finishes work then melt her face with sulphuric acid. Acid. It's a vial of instant equality for ugly people who get picked on by Stacies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.