[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... How do you socialize with people? 23 and still can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (738KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
738KB, 1136x640px
So...
How do you socialize with people? 23 and still can't figure it out
I'm at a friend's party with his whole family
>>
File: 1486248047800.gif (924KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
1486248047800.gif
924KB, 500x630px
It is simple....

Go up to a person, ask if they are enjoying themselves and how the know the host. If they respond and ask a question back then they are interested. Makw sure to smile....

Then compliment them on something they are wearing and follow up with anothee question about themselves that isnt a yes/no thing. Follow up with your own imput. Rinse and repeat. Try to crack some good jokes. Tease your friendnin front of his family so you appear friendly. Simple shit. Dont spill your spaghetti and everyone will think you are Chad. Laugh a lot even if you do not find their jokes funny, get drunk if possible and have a good time
>>
If you actually have autism just give up.

If you're just anxious/shy, take a load of xanax and you're good to go.
>>
>>34688837
Would booze do the same effect?
>>
>>34688878
Yeah, but xanax is way better.
>>
Begin with talking to your friend until he initiates conversation or someone else to start talking to him.
Wait for an appropriate moment to give your two cents on something they're discussing. Keep it short and see how they respond. That way you make clear that you intend to join the conversation.
From here on out you just follow wherever the conversation goes and remember to keep it casual, don't bring up anything serious or deep at first, since that will make it awkward.
>>
File: image.png (630KB, 1136x640px)
image.png
630KB, 1136x640px
>>34689391
Tried
But failed in epic proportions
Plus, his family is mostly women
So that's an amp up in the difficulty
>ywn talk to women
Why live
>>
>>34688626
>I'm at a friend's party
fuck off normie ree

>>34688626
>How do you socialize with people?
have you tried being yourself?
>>
>>34690307
>normie
I have 3 friends
The only way i found to hook em' up was
"Hey wanna come to my house to play SSBM" like ten years ago
>>
Discord bro
>>
>>34690277
Just get drunk.
At least you'll have an excuse for being weird.
>>
>>34690435
Okay
Just made an account
Let's do this
>>
>>34690608
Good find similar interests in games and shit look up anything and there you have it "friends"
>>
Go out for a smoke, and you'll inevitably find someone out there smoking, too. Initiate conversation by asking them if they're having fun.

If you see a qt girl smoking by herself, approach her and ask her for fire, as if you've forgotten your lighter. Then go on from there. This is a timeless classic.
>>
>>34690740
I have asthma
I AM the deffinition of beta
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.