[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sitting on the bus >girl sits next to me >bus is super

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1485130224499.png (11KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485130224499.png
11KB, 633x758px
>sitting on the bus
>girl sits next to me
>bus is super packed so she's in pretty close
>our arms are touching each other
>best feeling in the world
>she eventually leaves
>that's the most affection I've gotten from a girl in years

To think, people with gfs feel a million times better all the time

Why the fuck can't I be happy?
>>
File: 1478572068779.jpg (17KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1478572068779.jpg
17KB, 255x255px
>>34688167
That happened to me a couple of months ago
Her skin felt so soft and warm, and it was so cold because the bus A/C is always cold as shit. I could notice her nipples hard as fuck through her clothes. Got home and furiously jerked off and came in less than 1 minute
>>
>>34688167
Maybe you should get a gf then, friendo?
>>
>>34688167
>To think, people with gfs feel a million times better all the time
this is incorrect, that feeling you get from mutually touching someone in public unexpectedly is literally better than sex.

probably why girls ho around at parties but i'll never know for sure.
>>
I used to be married

>join army
>meet girl
>fuck girl
>marry girl
>go to war
>come back
>everything's fine for 3 months
>start getting depressed
>can't sleep if sober
>get drunk every day
>wife tries to get me to go to AA
>tries to get me to go to church
>tries to get me to go to therapy for ptsd
>refuse because soldiers gotta be tough
>she leaves me
>haven't been able to talk to girls since

Last time I had sex was 8 years ago and try as I might I can't get women to even look my way anymore. I had one shot at happiness and I blew it.
>>
File: 1457780759137.png (143KB, 366x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457780759137.png
143KB, 366x400px
>>34688167
If you think that's good wait till you hear this:
>stacy once walked arm in arm with me in gymclass for no reason, felt the soft flesh between her arm and side
>her sideboob pressing and absorbing my arm while smelling her fragrance, a heavenly 30 seconds that I wish I could repeat

Can't believe there are guys out there who get to experience that everyday and more, just fry my braincells already I can't go on anymore.
>>
>>34688389
Why must this life be so painful?
>>
>>34688358
>join army

There's your problem
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.