[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a reason why females shouldn't be bought and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4605.jpg (14KB, 106x115px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4605.jpg
14KB, 106x115px
Give me a reason why females shouldn't be bought and sold like livestock.
>>
I cant. We need to go back.
>>
>>34687780
Hey guys,
F E M A N O N
H E R E
and I was just wondering if you guys could worship me ~('w^\)
>>
Because slavery is bad. And women will be bitching about it for hundreds of years like black people do.
>>
Nor can you give a reason why males shouldn't be bought and sold like livestock.
As a matter of fact, those able bodied men can furrow a field in half the time... but I suppose it is the females being plowed in their enslavements.
Different purposes for different machines I suppose.
>>
>>34687780
Give me a reason why children shouldn't be bought and sold like livestock?
Oh wait you can't, you can't justify the prohibition on child slavery can you?
CAN YOU?
statist cuck
>>
Do it, faggot.

fuck originality
>>
>>34688127
Men are needed to lead women and keep them in line.

>>34688176
Child slavery is objectivity wrong.
>>
>>34687780
because moralfags will eventually cry about it and give them rights, just look at the blacks for proof, originalioli originalioli give me some ravioli
>>
>>34688122
It's funny, because white people bitch about slavery more than black people. Now AND when it was actually practiced more.
>>
File: 1486036114419.png (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486036114419.png
59KB, 640x640px
>>34688199
>Child slavery is objectivity wrong.
being this fucking spooked
>>
File: the good wife.jpg (65KB, 520x439px) Image search: [Google]
the good wife.jpg
65KB, 520x439px
>tfw praying for apocalypse so women will return to their place as property instead of insufferable entitled squawking cunts that think men perpetually owe them something just because they have a pussy
>>
you'd get thrown in prison maybe?
>>
>>34688397
>Not liking femdom

Spotted the faggot who likes dick
>>
They are often...throughout the world. I can't think of a con, so no.
>>
>>34688468
...because i'm not a sissy cuck?
>>
>>34688577
>Implying liking femdom means you're a sissy

I lift weights and like femdom, kill yourself kid.
>>
>>34687780
It is our collective insurance policy to reduce the chances that you successfully pass on your genes
>>
>>34688598
>dat overcompensating
lol tell yourself whatever you need to so you can sleep at night, sissy bitch.
>>
>>34688665
Am I really the one in denial here for liking women? Gee, didn't know that being straight was a bad thing gay boy. Honestly I don't care about being gay though, so it's fine :)
>>
File: 878.png (27KB, 509x572px) Image search: [Google]
878.png
27KB, 509x572px
>>34688771
kek touched a nerve did i?
>>
>>34688808
>Says the one who's so sad that he can't get a girlfriend that he wants them to be property so he can buy one even though he probably wouldn't be able to afford it anyway

I'm fully awake for the first time in weeks, I'm actually in a pretty good mood today, specially since the weathers nice. How's your day been?
>>
File: timetostopposting.jpg (33KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
timetostopposting.jpg
33KB, 598x448px
>>34688850
man you're trying way too hard.
>>
>>34688215
Guess you're right. Americunts actually fought a war over it.

I don't want to go to war to liberate women. Enough of that shit goes on.
>>
>>34688900
:^)

efwfwefwfwefwefwefw
>>
>>34688127
Because we actually do shit. Males make stuff happen and continually try to write their names across history. Some even try to better the race as a whole rather then focusing solely on self. Enough of these have done it that the ratio of people known for such amazing behavior is easily 10-1 in favor of males. Enslave males and you get a far more selfish and insular society that cares dick all for advancement as a species. In other words, you get modern society. So the final reason is you can't. We are already enslaved.

>>34688176
Can't. They should. It would allow better growth potential and increase the cross pollination of ideas, cultures, mores, and genetics. Nothing but bonuses. Also good chances that the weak would be weeded out. More bonuses for humanity.
>>
>>34687780
because happy women birth healthier children.
>>
File: 1484289418754.png (309KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
1484289418754.png
309KB, 400x543px
>>34687780
By giving people the freedom to choose their own path in life, we give them the ability to be basic bitches or refined ladies, or anything in between. This spectrum enables us to judge the quality of a potential mate.

Given that you seem on the "repulsive and undateable" end of the male spectrum, I can understand why you feel frustrated by a free sexual market.
>>
>>34689772
but by enslaving women, you select for submission and beauty as standards for a potential mate, and economic output as the standard for a prospective breeding male. The standard of quality for females is less obscured by the female's ability to deceive, and the standard of quality for men is determined by the free market. How is this not a simpler and more beneficial system?
>>
It's not fair to us poor fags, we would have to organize a revolution and take all the rich man's women.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.