[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Christmas eve 1997 >9 years old >come home from looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pirate.jpg (134KB, 690x557px) Image search: [Google]
pirate.jpg
134KB, 690x557px
>Christmas eve 1997
>9 years old
>come home from looking at christmas lights
>parents let me open 1 present
>it's pic related, lego pirate ship
>I build my pirate ship on the carpet next to the tree while my family is visiting
>christmas music playing in the background
>think about all the awesome modifications im going to make with my other legos
>think about all the games I'm going to play with it
>think about all the presents I'm going to get tomorrow
>literally not a worry in my mind
>not about how girls won't have anything to do with me
>not about how I can't find a job
>not about how all my friends moved on with their lives
>not about what a disappointment I am to my family
>I had no idea what I would become after childhood was over

That pirate ship sat in my parents attic with all my other legos for 15 years. They were saving them for when I had kids of my own. They finally threw them out this year.

Share your memories r9k. Were you ever not a robot?
>>
>>34687723

I highly recommend reading Elliot Rodger's manifesto.

It started out the same as your greentext.
>>
I would seriously kill my mom if she sold my Lego.
>>
Wow... this story got to me for some reason. I'm scared for the future guys
>>
>>34687748

I've read it senpai

It's not surprising that people in a similar situation (totally rejected by women) would have a similar wistful nostalgia for childhood when that wasn't an issue.

Don't see why he didn't just kill himself instead of others, though, it's not like it's their fault he was broken. Oh yea it's because he was a sociopath.
>>
>>34687748
Why bother reading "My Twisted World" when you could read "Frankenstein" by Mary Shelley? They're literally the same fucking plot, except Shelley is a much better writer.

>>34687806
Elliot killed other people because he felt that he was entitled to love and affection, and it was punishment for the wrong-doing he experienced from his parents forcing him into the world as an ugly abomination, and for years of denial and derision. Just like Frankenstein's monster kills people as a form of vengeance upon his master, knowing that all humans would repay his kindnesses with malice and disgust.
>>
>>34688008
except elliot was average looking and all his problems were due to terrible personality traits
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.