[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeah, somehow, I'm not surprised. Guess I should go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled2.png (42KB, 780x524px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
42KB, 780x524px
Yeah, somehow, I'm not surprised. Guess I should go to the doctor.
>>
Link to the test pls
>>
>oy vey goyim you are mentally unwell, the only answer is to give me money
>>
File: 1416977159592.jpg (49KB, 512x318px) Image search: [Google]
1416977159592.jpg
49KB, 512x318px
>>34687371
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/quizzes/goldbergdepression/
also
>goldberg
>>
File: 1483372061854.png (1MB, 876x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1483372061854.png
1MB, 876x1022px
>>34687357
Dr. Ivan K. (((Goldberg)))
Yes, go to the doctor and buy expensive and harmful drugs, goy.
>>
>>34687371
http://testyourdepression.com/

gotta watch it cause I think quite a lot is lower than a lot, but I think I would define quite a lot as more than a lot. ah well
>>
File: sssss.png (77KB, 644x678px) Image search: [Google]
sssss.png
77KB, 644x678px
shit, just because i've thought about how i would kill myself doesn't mean i would actually do it
>>
>>34687357
Please die. Legit, please just throw yourself off the nearest edge. This is exactly the type of shit 4chan has become, a fucking place for normies to complain about their barenon unexistent problems and act like you were part of this in the first place. Hur dur i have moderate deporsos i see go doctor ha ha ebin l x-DD. You got no fucking clue at all faggot, not a single clue what actual depression is. Your normie shitface couldn't handle it anyways. You fucking disgust me, honestly you're a serious waste of fucking air. Die.
>>
File: 1386053713977.png (29KB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1386053713977.png
29KB, 219x186px
Don't worry goy- err kind patient, these drugs will make everything better. There will be absolutely no lasting effect on your sex drive trust me, who needs therapy.
>>
File: (((goldberg)))'s test.png (50KB, 508x537px) Image search: [Google]
(((goldberg)))'s test.png
50KB, 508x537px
>tfw dead inside and you don't care
>>
>>34687577
What a dismal attempt. If we're just making random guesses based on limited input in attempt to coax strangers into suicide, I think I can do better.

You've likely never had anything worth losing. Sit here and bemoan those who have found women, or happiness. Even me right now, will still be happier than you ever can hope to be, because at least at one point, I had a family, and a wife and was blissful.
>>
>>34687694
And then your family got beheaded by muhammed ?
>>
>>34687357
>trusting someone named Goldberg
>>
>>34687749
what have the jews ever done to personally harm you? /pol/ needs to leave
>>
>>34687357
I went to a therapist and she took out a checklist with those kind of questions. I said yes to enough so allegedly I'm depressed. She recommended I take medication and do group therapy.

Therapy is bullshit. Not worth your time and money. Your doctor will recommend you got to one and you'll end up going to a bunch of different doctors to just validate what you already know.

Just let it ride out and force yourself to do normal stuff.
>>
>>34687870
nah it's been two years, all that's happened is I got used to doing nothing all day. Guess you don't even need a doctor for antideppressants though, you can just order them online.
>>
>>34687357
>Depression test
>"do you feel depressed?"

stop taking online tests you fucking tard
>>
>>34687899
If you can get them online do it. Best of luck, man.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.