[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got any plans for the weekend, anon? >What did you do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Sweat.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sweat.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>Got any plans for the weekend, anon?
>What did you do last weekend?

I'm supposed to have answers for this shit?
>>
>>34687327
>played the shit out of this fukken vidya
is genuinely acceptable in most iterations and circles unless they're a bunch of self-righteous cunts that think "your escapism of choice<my escapism of choice"

In which case, why do you care enough to leave a good answer?

or
>oh nothing much, I just caught up on sleep and watched some netflix
>Oh nice, anything good?
>ya, started on x
>X?
>yeah it's pretty cool, so far it's about...

Is a great way to go from a greeting, to small talk, to a genuine conversation. You don't need ot have done anything other than avoid spending all your free time here. Thing is, too: some third of the human population are varying degrees of introverted. You're bound to find people who don't give a shit how much you party, and would be much more sympathetic or willing to talk about homebody stuff.
>>
>>34687327
I fucking hate when people ask me "What's new?" or "What were you up to this weekend?"

The answer is always fucking nothing but they insist as if they really even fucking care
>>
>>34687327
>Got any plans for the weekend, anon?
>What did you do last weekend?

So someone is actually talking to you, clearly interested in what your plans are. They want to spend time with you and do something fun. And you come on this faggot board, where none of us get asked those questions, and then act as if you have a legitimate problem.

Fuck you
>>
>>34687472
>So someone is actually talking to you, clearly interested in what your plans are

Yeah fucking right. It's mindless small talk just to fill the silence.
>>
>>34687436
And also, the older I get, the more I've found people interested and receptive in talking about each other's hobbies.

Because once you're out of school, you lose that point of connection. The weather can only take you so far. People stop caring about social posturing, bitching about work gets tedious, and gossiping about people get annoying. They stop caring about using this little peer prejudice, gossip, and social posturing to feel validated or like they belong.

What is there left to do? Well I think a lot of people really struggle against just becoming boring fucks into their adulthood. So hearing about how some dude likes to make 2d sculptures out of 3d materials is like a breath of fresh air. Hell, listening about how somebody gets a breath of fresh air and all the reasons they like camping, is nice. Because life gets dull. Maybe it seems like everyone but you is doing cool shit, but probably not. And even so, they'll slow down and catch up eventually.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.