[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so common nowadays with girls involved in long ter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1485154341374.jpg (68KB, 736x920px) Image search: [Google]
1485154341374.jpg
68KB, 736x920px
Why is it so common nowadays with girls involved in long term relationships , just dumping the boyfriend like that. They always say they love this boyfriend and they been through so much, but they fell out of love. To me that's really shitty reasoning. Why do so many girls have this disgusting "no loyalty" gene in them. I see it more and more, girls just having no compassion or empathy and dumping caring boyfriend to be "free" and it not even bothering them. This did not happen 30 years ago. How can you say your boyfriend was your best friend and then break his heart like that with out a bat of the eye? Women are pretty disgusting senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7J2-DcLrDw
>>
>>34686828
You wont believe but majority of guys become more lazy and take everything for granted when they get into relationship. I dont idealize girls but both sides have problems.
>>
>>34686828
You're forgetting love is a chemical reaction anon. Once it wears off and the woman wants to seek other stimulating adventures in life she leaves. Simple as that as cruel as it may be. Men can do the same but women naturally have more of an emotional drive so it can be directed away from their partner easier
>>
muh not all girls
muh guys do it too
muh shes a free human who can do what she wants for her own benefit no matter the impact on others

we had this thread hundreds of times, youll hear nothing new.
>>
>>34686894
Yea. God forbid men trust their partners not to hurt them. Men are born with innate traits of loyalty, honour, and compassion. Women do not. I honestly feel like women are not creatures of man, but more of wild farm animal. They do nothing but destroy and be selfish. They only care about themselves. They are like bulls in a china shop, destroying everything, and then delude themselves that they weren't the problem and blame the man and than congratulate themselves for being so "strong". They are vile vile disgusting abominations. I mean I'm not one of those MGTOW fags, because I want to have sex with girls, but I mean they are right about a lot of things.
>>
>>34687047
You have some good points. The most important thing is never make your girl a center of your world. She's merely a companion to spend time. Too bad a lot of guys actually believe and get disappointed that women are not of capable the same clear and cut rational thought.
>>
>>34687047
Nope. Can't possibly be that the man turns into a lazy, irresponsible asshole who doesn't give a shit about the relationship after the honey moon phase is over. Nope, can't possibly be that because men are perfect paragons of morality and duty.

>Men are born with innate traits of loyalty, honour, and compassion
You're a fucking NEET. You're loyal to your mom because she'll scold you. Your only honor comes from feeling superior online. You clearly have no compassion whatsoever.

OP, at some point you have to hold men accountable.
>>
>>34687136
I agree but don't disregard the fact that from an instinctive standpoint, it's easier for a woman to abandon a man than vice versa... GENERALLY SPEAKING
>>
File: 1484127724220.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1484127724220.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>>34686982
one of the main reasons 2d is for life or fantasy in general,
made to be just perfect
made to be just unconditional
made to be just forever
made to be just out of reach
>>
>>34687253
>it's easier for a woman to abandon a man than vice versa
I dont disagree with it. Girls have the best bond with their children than guys, so it's easier for them to leave.
>>
>>34686828
Roasties have no concept of loyalty, integrity, empathy, or devotion. They're all a bunch of spoiled children who impulsively react to their fee fees on a whim.

Women are disgusting. It's a hard lesson, but better that you learn it early like you and I have. It'll save you a lot more heartbreak farther down the line.
>>
>>34686982
But I mean come on. Girl was with this guy for 10 years. 10 damn years since they were in highschool and she leaves him for someone else. I mean that has to be such a mind fuck for that poor guy. And the way she talks about it, so distant and uncompassionate, like she is some business organization and not a human being who just left a guy she has intimately known for 10 years. I just can't comprehend that. That's like telling your mom at 12 years old that you don't love her anymore and want a new mom because she burned you dinner.I mean after 10 years, how do you not have an ounce of companionship and loyalty for that person to stick with them.
>>
>>34687332
See: >>34687212

>loyalty
You have loyalty to your hand.

>integrity
You only have it when it suits you (internet arguments mostly), you hypocritical fuck.

>empathy
Your disdain for women clearly shows you have no empathy.

>devotion
Devoted to what? Your anime waifu? Your body pillow? Perhaps a camwhore?

You people really need to get off your high horse lmao.
>>
>>34687378
>how do you not have an ounce of companionship and loyalty for that person to stick with them.
Do you really think that all those 10 years were perfect and loving until something obvious happened? People distance themselves gradually.
>>
File: 1485619238476.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485619238476.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
>>34687414
Butthurt roasties are ruining 4chan. You're not like other girls, right?
>>
>>34687455
>prepared meme response
I like how you guys are always posing as totally badass intellectual redpilled men who don't need no woman yet always resort to your automatic meme responses.

Some time off this place would do you good, anon. Read something other than reeeetarded redpill crap for once and open your mind a little.
>>
File: 1485354395570.png (375KB, 752x588px) Image search: [Google]
1485354395570.png
375KB, 752x588px
>>34687518
Jesus cunt, go back to Jezebel or whatever feminist site you crawled out of, nobody wants you here.
>>
>>34687518
stop shitting this thread up with your shitty troll posts
>>
>>34687414
Almost everything you've written here is based on pure assumption and instead of thoughtfully considering the arguements you immediately resorted to fallacious personal attacks. Do you think you're in the right here?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.