[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you read this book yet, robots? It was literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0986.jpg (57KB, 304x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0986.jpg
57KB, 304x475px
Why haven't you read this book yet, robots? It was literally written for people like us.
>>
>>34686668
I see you came from the women thread. Decided to be a sociopath after all, eh?
>>
>>34686668
Nah dude. I have this book at home. This is only applicable if you are in the game. Its meant for people who aren't emotionally handicapped. If you have no friends and a reputation to be a loner, no book in the world can save you. Years of hard work and ridicule await you.
>>
>>34686668
I actually leafed through it once and it's mostly "juss b urself" tier vague advice that everyone either already knows, or is such a platitude as to convey no useful information. pretty typical self-help book, really
>>
>>34686668
useless book
>>
>>34686668
>How to be a cuck
No thanks
Read 48 laws of power instead
Also this
>>34686748
>>
I did. Turns out being better at social interaction doesn't make it any less painful.
>>
>>34686748
ofc it is, why would anyone in their right mind read a book that starts with "how to". And that mundane title, sounds like it's some fucking user manual to operate your washingmachine
>>
>>34686776
Then you aren't any better at it.
>>
Its outdated and very base knowledge. There was nothing in that book that I already didnt know. Try Robert Greene books; those helped me out a little bit oh and adderall that helps too
>>
>>34686668
Literally worthless boomer advice: the book
>>
>>34687367
>>34686906
>>34686768
try reading it morons
>>
I did read a bit of it and it was different from what I expected. I was expecting some kind of "intelligence, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor" stuff but it seemed more about just trying to be a decent person.
>>
>>34686668
the whole book is bullshit, it teaches you how to be good to others like a submissive cuck, instead of being a master that creates his own values and styles. shouldbeburned/10
>>
I used tips from machiavelli's "the prince" to trick people into being my friend, even manipulated some idiot into being my boyfriend.
>>
i've read it. half of it is common sense, the other bullshit. these self-help books are always shit.
>>
>assuming I have not read this book
Please stop making template threads with baseless assumptions.
>>
>>34686668
>trying to apply advice from 1936 to 2017

Yeah, nah. The ideas might have been useful in Dale Carnegie's day, but they're not anymore.
>>
>>34687585
maybe you need to stop forming opinions from this site
>>
>>34687810
tell me why not
>>
I'll probably be roasted for even asking but have any of you read that Gorilla Mindset book? Was it any good? Or just another bullshit self help book pretending to be different from the rest?
>>
>>34686906
>outdated

Huh? Human nature doesn't change you idiot. It's just as relevant as it was 70 years ago.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.