[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not shilling. I bought this book because I'm autistic and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0516.jpg (34KB, 229x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0516.jpg
34KB, 229x346px
Not shilling. I bought this book because I'm autistic and in the first five chapters I learned how to have interesting natural conversations. I figured some of my robots could use it.
>>
>>34686355
i knew a sperg like you

he literally memorized PUA techniques like mathematical formulas
>>
Now, good luck finding people who are capable of interest!
>>
>>34686355
what did you learn babby?
corn bread
>>
>>34686355
I'm interested, tell me more

This fucking robot
>>
>>34686355
Isn't it a scam to siphon money off gullible pelicans? If you could just learn how not to be a social outcast this board would be dead.
>>
>>34686355
Embrace your differntness.

No book, no movie, no pill, will, nor can, change you. Nor should it.

Be yourself.
>>
File: 1427320981639.png (121KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1427320981639.png
121KB, 1548x1468px
>>34686985
ravioli ravilo originoli
>>
>>34686985
>Be yourself.
What if I don't like myself? I hate the fear that crushes me whenever I want to do something new. I hate the anxiety that makes even a fucking job interview for a wagecuck job hell. I don't want to be this version of 'myself'.
>>
>>34687078
that is yourself, live with ti
>>
>>34687078
Thats not you though. Thats just what they make you feel. THEY make you feel like you are less, like you should hate yourself. They do it because they are afraid you, because you are differnt. You let them though. I know how stupid that sounds but you gotta work on confidence. I believe in you. Believe in the me that believes in you.

The real you isnt like that. The real you is much differnt from the one you show to the world. Try to show that you to everyone else. They will try to smack you down but i know you can get back up. I know one day you wont even let them knock you down.
>>
>>34687504
kek this is bullshit. HE makes himself nervous in the presence of others. They don't control his feelings.
>>
>>34686355
Scan and post useful pages, fag.
Your mum isnt gonna yell at you for copyright abuse
>>
>>34686355
Can you give us some quick cliffs?
>>
File: 1484794858444.jpg (33KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
1484794858444.jpg
33KB, 400x384px
>>34687504
I want to believe this so much, thank you anon.
>>
>>34686355
You're not going to learn how to have interesting conversations from a self-help book. Either you're an interesting person or you're not. Either people want to be around you or they don't. Either you have charisma or you don't. The people who write this shit are preying upon the weak and desperate and taking their money in exchange for promised happiness that comes at best as a mild and temporary placebo effect delivered in the form of recycled platitudes and empty words.
>>
>>34686355
>not shilling
>proceeds shilling his book
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.