[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-robot here. This is a "truth about girls" thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1484220501513.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484220501513.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
Non-robot here. This is a "truth about girls" thread.
We share greentext reports of real life. truestory.jpg
My ex-mother-in-law...
>divorced her husband in 1979.
>has collected alimony every month ever since.
>lived with, but never married, her attorney boyfriend until his death in 2014, cashing alimony checks the entire time, and to this day.
>now dates a retired Doctor. No marriage plans. still cashing those checks.

Her daughter, my ex-wife:
>has two fiances, each buying her a house.

I cant tell you your fears arent true. In my experience, women, overall, are___________(your posts go here)
>>
>>34685916
Why do people here always act like it's the mother's fault that she's alone?

The father is a bigger cunt if he decided to leave his kid
>>
what the hell is alimony
don't tell me

if you think about divorce you attract it
better to be in love

goodbye
stop teaching others evils
>>
>>34685950
her fault for not using a rubber
organic
>>
people on here always saying '99.9% women initiate divorce'

okay? so should someone stay with a dick who's cucking her with 40 women? or who abuses her, is immensely disrespectful, and has no idea what family means? fuck away with your statistics.
>>
>>34685950
Women are most often the instigators of divorce since they are the ones to reap the benefits
>>
File: 1486368423608.jpg (86KB, 556x787px) Image search: [Google]
1486368423608.jpg
86KB, 556x787px
>>34685950
Yeah, what a cunt for not being a beneficiary of custody court's bias!

Kill yourself, daddy issues
>>
>>34686004
Youve got to go. We dont tolerate sassiness around here.
>>
>>34685950
You've just been preconditions by your weak willed parents to emulate their weak willed opinions.
>>
IF YOU HATE WOMEN
WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL YOURSELF???

THATS THE ULTIMATE REVENGE
FOR YOUR MOTHER

WHOSE LOVE FOR U IS E TERNAL

ZETA UPRISING WHENSENPAITACHIS
>>
>>34685950
She chose her partner, she was irresponsible with her body, and here is your (you).
>>
>>34686004
>okay?
are you a woman?

also, your whole post blames 100% of the men that have been divorced as abusive. your opinion is totally not biased or anything i presume, yes?
>>
I have the idea that if we sneak traditional roles into rap/pop music lyrics we can salvage todays young women, or at least the teenyboppers of today. Like this...(in a rap song format)

"You look so delicious when you in da kitchen
doing dem dishes"

Yall think that might work?
>>
>>34686004
>fuck away with your statistics.
Kay.
And no, it's not 99.9%, no one claimed that besides you in your assessment of the rest of us. Its actually closer to 70%, and many of these are over financial difficulties, unsatisfied partners, or general grievances. Women generally don't get divorced to escape dire circumstances, they do it to run from "overwhelming" situations, or because they're unhappy.

Smaller inconveniences or short term problems that end up harming the children or subjugating the man to a lifetime of alimony payments,
>>
>my mothers birthday present to me was throwing me out on the streets when i turned 18

>paternal grandparents had money in the bank for me that was supposed to double in interest by the time i was an adult

>find out when i'm old enough that mom took it all out and spent it on herself

>grandparents send me 4000$ for a car

>2 months later mom throws me out and keeps the money, then all of a sudden she has pictures of a brand new custom built motorcycle on her facebook

>insists she mailed the money to my grandparents where i stay now - never saw a dime of it
>>
>>34686161
The music industry Jews would never go with it
>>
>>34686199
Dont get me started on mothers. Dubs dont lie.
>>
>>34685950

>what is custody
>what is alimony

Fucking retard...
>>
>>34685916
My mother-in-law...
>husband was total fucking slime, divorced her when my wife and her brother were ages 7 and 2, respectively.
>fucking disappeared with some slut he met at church, was not present in the children's lives for ten solid years
>meanwhile, mother-in-law moves back in with her parents to help raise the children, and goes back to school
>mother-in-law gets her doctorate, gets nice job
>mother-in-law meets great dude, marries him
>this dude is a better father than OG dad could've ever been, he spends time with the kids and treats them as his own
>shitloard OG dad wants back into the kid's lives
>guilt trips my wife and her brother all the fucking time into spending time with him on holidays or whatever
>>
>>34687192
do you know what scat and mlp are? futa?

yeah because you're a corrupted bitch

same with divorce
>>
I think the correlation has more to do with the fact that there are more single mothers than single fathers, mothers tend to get custody more than fathers so obviously if any specific person in a jail was raised by a single parents it's likely it was a female.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.