[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I already a failure guys? >be 18 >kissless virgin, never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: soldierpep.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
soldierpep.png
171KB, 657x527px
Am I already a failure guys?
>be 18
>kissless virgin, never had a girlfriend
>never had a job
>very socially awkward and anxious
>barely made friends who make fun of me
>did alright in high school
>did better Junior + Senior year
>got barely accepted to one state uni
>no scholarships
>got shitty student loans
>all the costs of uni are way too expensive
>parents are disappointed in me
>only option is community college and then trying to transfer to state university

I'm considering joining the military at this point. I'm /fit/ and I'm willing to work my ass off physically. I hate restricted learning environments like in high school and college. I hated dealing with normies in high school. I'd rather have a drill instructor yell at me and do physical work to toughen my body than sit in a classroom for hours and study material I'll never use again in my everyday life.

My parents are gonna be very upset with me if I join the military, and probably disown me but I see it as my only path besides suicide. I just wish my parents had more than one more son or daughter so they'd be proud of at least one of their kids.
>>
Don't follow through with any of your plans.

You're 18 ffs. Jesus Christ kid you've got your whole life ahead of you.

Pro tip: You will be incredibly unhappy in the millitary. Don't join. Go to CC and work and save up money for state uni after you get through some credits.

You are 18. You are still young. People who complain about being KHV at 18 are retarded faggots.
>>
>>34686009
Why does being intimate with a woman seem so incredibly impossible then?

And why do you think I'll be unhappy in the military?
>>
>>34686009
Don't listen to this faggot, join the AF and get a good job as a mechanic, go to college later.
>>
>>34686066
Because you're still a littel baeby. That's why. You need to get out there and force yourself in every way possible to communicate with normies and women. Go to college. Take every dumb stupid fucking gay ass opportunity that you're given. You will grow. You will survive.

>And why do you think I'll be unhappy in the military?
>Why did you join the millitary bob?
>"Because I love my country!"
>How about you Jerry?
>"Because I want to fight terrorists!"
>How about you anon?
>"Because I can't talk to women"

See what kinda faggot that'd make you? Millitary might seem like a good option, but you will not be happy there. It will not give you what you seek.
>>
>>34685903
I have never understood why it is supposed to be so hard to get a kiss. Dont misunderstand, I'm as much of a virgin as anyone here, but simply attending parties let me kiss about 5 girls and touch 6 pairs of tits last year. It really isn't that much of a huge accomplishment. Just stop being an awkward niggerfaggot, and you should be good.
>>
>I hate restricted learning environments
>I'm going to join the military
good luck with that
>>
>>34686427
>implying I'd ever even enter a party
>>
>>34686427
>simply attending parties

there is the hard part
>>
>be 18
Anon you fucked up tour failure thread come back when you are 25 and over.
>>
>>34686427
>Implying I would ever be invited to a party
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.