[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Genuine confessions, things you'll never say in real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: sky.jpg (69KB, 500x281px)
sky.jpg
69KB, 500x281px
ITT: Genuine confessions, things you'll never say in real life for various reasons.

I've spent my teenage years trying to convince myself I'm not emotional and life is overall good. Now I'm a fucking mess of confused thoughts about my identity and it caused me to flunk my first semester and endure long periods of depression. Most of my classmates have no problems which makes me feel even worse for being an overly emotional, scared human being with no motivation nor direction in life.
>>
>>34685788
I finally have friends
Im in a pack of 5 friends(2 girls and 2 guys + me, of course Im the awkward one and weird in the group) and they bring happiness to my life
Unfortunately i developed a crush on one of them and i feel terrible because there seems to be no chance to be with that person, and I have to see that person on a semi-weekly basis
One friend suggested I should be with that person without knowing of my crush but they also told me Id probably get rejected
Feels terrible
>>
>>34685788
>almost not a teen anymore
>doing exactly that
I-is this bad? It seems preferable to having no gf.....
>>
File: IMG_1339.jpg (59KB, 684x676px)
IMG_1339.jpg
59KB, 684x676px
I want to suck my friend's willy and drink his cummies
>>
>>34685788
Welcome to my life OP. The only difference is that i'm 24 khv with bachelor in physics.
>>
>Most of my classmates have no problems

They've all got their problems, too.
>>
File: 1482720340438.jpg (92KB, 563x750px)
1482720340438.jpg
92KB, 563x750px
i like kissy kissy goo goo and skull squisher
>>
>>34687344
I don't mean to diminish their problems, but in general they study a lot and seem positive, generally everyone around me seems to have their life sorted out. At least more than me.
>>
I'm only attracted to women's clothing. Women themselves don't interest me and neither do men. I just spend money buying lots and lots of girl clothes.
>>
>>34685788
man i used to be chill and happy nowadays im just in constant war against my body, it seems that instead of getting stronger im getting weaker it really sucks
>>
>>34685788
I have spent so long living a life where I was a disgusting piece of filth to women.

Now I'm just a regular guy but when I cross eyes with a girl I look down in case I'm making then uncomfortable.
I'd never ask a girl out because how would I feel if a big gross thing was ostensibly trying to get in my pants.

>hi I'm anon
>you seem like a lovely person, I'd love to take you to dinner some time if you're interested
I just want to fucking date girls. I hate this era, women, society, the way the world is structured, and most importantly AND the cause of all others, myself
>>
File: comfypupper.jpg (94KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
comfypupper.jpg
94KB, 500x670px
>>34687533
This is half me (OP guy) but also I want to look pretty for someone, I just have no idea what kind of person I'm looking for, what gender even.
>>
>>34687567
I want to look pretty too, but it's not so much to look pretty for somebody else. It's more to be able to look at myself. If I look pretty it makes looking in the mirror intensely pleasurable. If I ever go through the effort of putting on make up and shaving I have the most intense orgasms of my life. I'm not sure what this is or what causes it but it's so much more appealing to me than sex.
>>
>I'm inoffensive and quite funny
>by some fucking miracle i'm fairly popular despite being an autist
>secretly of course
>spent my whole life meandering from one group of friends to the next
>everyone i've ever met calls me by my full name as if i'm some sort of celebrity
>people like being able to tell other people they know the popular guy
>none of them are actually my friends
>fell out of contact with my only proper friend years ago
>found out a few months ago he tried to kill himself because he was lonely too
>we've started hanging out again

it feels nice to have a friend /r9k/
hope things pick up for anyone who's feeling down
>>
File: 1484378289275.jpg (214KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1484378289275.jpg
214KB, 600x620px
>>34685964
>that person
>that person
>that person
You have a crush on a boy, don't you Anon ?
>>
I am horrified of losing my looks. I'm extremely insecure and have never really been "cool" but post high school I've fucked quite a few legitimately hot girls because they seem to think I'm attractive. It's definitely not my personality or confidence that won them over.

I'll be 24 soon and my hair's starting to recede at the temples a bit and its freaking me the fuck out.
>>
>>34687503
Trust me man, they're not happier than you, they're just better at hiding it than you. It's what you learn when you grow up, and it's something I wish I understood earlier. Try to understand it and just do your best kiddo.
>>
Okay so my best friend is a year younger than me
I've known her since high school and she's always been very emotional
In turn, i became very protective of her

November of last year, she was on a downwards spiral of depression, convinced that she'd never find her true love

I made up a person to text her
The original plan was to flirt with her and then disconnect and be like "damn, sorry to hear that" :/

But I fucked it up
Bad

Currently I haven't used that fake number to text her in over a month
I've made some stories up saying that I know she's in a mental hospital because we're mutual friends

I don't know if I'm explaining this very well because I've kept it bottled up inside me for a while now

I'm in deep shit

What do I do????
>>
>>34688000
You may be losing your looks
But you'll never lose those trips son
>>
>>34688118
I don't know what kind of person she is, but I'd say come clean and tell her the truth about how you wanted to cheer her up, make her understand that you care about her... Of course don't do it if you know she would completely freak out
>>
>>34685788
Confessions?

> I went into my aunts bedroom once and found some naked pics of her, it was kind of hot t b h

> I'm currenty dropped out of uni living alone in secrecy in my room, i dont even go to the dorm kitchen because i might see someone from my course who will wonder why i'm still here. I live off rice which i cook in a rice cooker in my room and sardines.
>>
Welcome to adolescence/puberty...it's 'normal' and extremely scientific. A rite of passage to adulthood...if you can withstand your emotions and refrain from killing yourself.
>>
>>34688236
>> I'm currenty dropped out of uni living alone in secrecy in my room, i dont even go to the dorm kitchen because i might see someone from my course who will wonder why i'm still here. I live off rice which i cook in a rice cooker in my room and sardines.

I'm sorry but that's hilarious
>>
>>34685788
I think I'm transgender but I'm scared of going through a transition because I don't want to become a literal meme.
>>
>>34688453
I mean I understand that other people my age have their own problems, but I don't think anyone I know has gender dysphoria. Can't say about depression, at least I hope it's not common.
>>
its my birthday in about 20 minutes or so, and to be frank, i'm fucking dreading it
>>
>>34688581
happy birthday in advance anon. :)
>>
Things I internalize and can never say aloud.

>I want to fuck one of friends little sisters and she's only 18
>I also want to fuck another friend's little sister who is 19
>I'm 30

It'll probably never happen but every time we go drinking I fantasize that one of those hot little bitches swallows my dick like the slut I know she can be.
>>
>>34688775
It can happen way easily. Girls that age are into older guys. I know of a 16 year old who's dating a 33 yo guy.
>>
I cheated with my bf with a guy on omegle on christmas. Broke up with him in January and still talk to the guy.

Never even told him when we broke up. I'm an asshole.
>>
>>34688834
so wanna omegle now?
>>
>>34688862
lol smooth, tempting
I doubt you could top this other dude anyway :^)
>>
>>34688930
lol as long as you're a gal we can talk. I do look good enough :)
>>
>>34688477
I sometimes go out to cook/make coffee at like 3am to make sure no one is there
>>
>>34685788
Confession?

I'm crippled by fear and anxiety. I'm just managing to drag myself through. For the big steps forward I need someone to push me, but I can't put that burden on anyone as it wouldn't be fair on them.
I won't say it in real life because, again, it would be putting on overwhelming burden on whoever I told.

I'll get there on my own, eventually. Maybe. Nearly 30 as it is.
>>
>>34689009
kek, tag ur interest as robot9000 then
>>
now that im an adult (26) i can look at myself more "deeply". this is exactly the mental state i want to be in minus the horrible anxiety and low self esteem issues.

im at a point of my life where i have teenager level of insecurity and im fucking 26 years old. this is setting me way back. i have developed mental illness 5 years ago and it set me back alot in terms of growing up and advancing in life. i never wanted to dream big, i just wanted to smoke weed and have a nice crib. but now im 3 years into art and that would never have happened without my mental illness breaking out.
>>
>>34685788
I've never tried in life. By that I mean I've never legitimately put myself out there. I'm so scared of failure and rejection that I half ass everything I do just to give myself an excuse for why I'm a loser socially.
>>
>>34689019
sorry my robot instincts kicked in. you still there?
>>
>>34689104
yup im still searching on there
>>
>>34689118
me too searching.
>>
>>34689145
still ooking, im getting capchas so it might take a min
>>
>>34689151
okk, I am looking too.
>>
File: 1453616242200.png (2MB, 1378x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1453616242200.png
2MB, 1378x2000px
>>34685788
I've had this plan to become a succesful twitch streamer for like 2 years now but I'm afraid it will choke so I never work on it. Which is a shame really because I don't see myself completing college anytime soon and ever having a real job. So I just keep on doing nothing all day everyday.
>>
>>34689181
this is pretty much me but I'm trying to make videos about game design and create my own games, but my parents don't know shit about that and they will dismiss me immediately
>>
>>34687724
Haha just wanted to be gender neutral but if you want to know im a straight man
>>
File: 1482209986946.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px)
1482209986946.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
I raided my mom's panties back in 7th grade.

I raided my sister's panties in 8th grade.

I raided my sister's friend's panties in 9th grade.

I raided my cousin's panties in 10th grade

I raided my high school crushed panties in 11th grade, but she caught me and to this day she hates my guts.

the real pity is that we were actually pretty close up until then. I probably could have taken her virginity if not for the pantie raid.
>>
>>34689181
>succesful twitch streamer
this post made me really sad

please go and learn a skill like programming so you can still be a robot autist fuck but actually have a chance to make it in the world. Making money off of e-celebing is not something to aspire to nor is it particularly likely to happen
>>
>>34689161
sorry dude my mum came in so i cant stay :'3 enjoy your chill
>>
>>34689416
oh ok lol maybe some time later :P you on discord or something?
>>
I don't want to do anything with my life. nothing interest me in the slightest.

If you were to ask me what I'd want to do if I could do anything, I'd say I wanted to go back in time and relive high school, and then go back and do it again once it ended, and keep doing that forever. I didn't really enjoy highschool that much, but compared to my prospects for adult life it seem much better.
>>
File: 1462926580270.jpg (83KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462926580270.jpg
83KB, 1920x1080px
>>34689389
i've tried programming/IT shits in college and it's really not my thing. which is weird really because I'm basically 24/7 on pc. Also, I know it's really unlikely to ever happen but I love to keep dreaming about it. maybe one day. normalfags always say to "chase your dreams" or w/e. don't really know where i'm going with this
>>34689254
hey good luck anon i hope we both make it.
>>
I'm too scared of a blank canvas to make my portfolio
I'll never make it
I'm never going to amount to anything and will continue living at home and scraping by without gf/bf/friends forever
>>
>>34689492
hell yeah man, my school years hanging out with a small group of friends and being jerks were probably the best years of my life. Adult life feels empty and emotionless
>>
>>34689492
i always envisioned adult life as something cool as fuck that you get dictate ur life and be even more free then u were back at school.
not only that people around me never matured but they have become even more morally corrupt and in self denial than their teen years, just in a different way
>>
>>34685788
You probably were less emotional as a teenager, there was less to worry about.

They only look like they don't have problems, everyone goes through a crisis until they're settled into a career and marriage. It's dubbed the quarter life crisis. It's a long road ahead if you have no career/love prospects. You can thank the globalists for that, for ruining women and the job market by increasing competition (immigrants)
>>
>>34689612
this. i hate having to actually work. high school was like a good middle ground between being a NEET and actually having a real job/college. you were basically a NEET(lived with your parents, no source of income, didn't really do anything all day, could skip whenever and it didn't matter) but without the social repercussions making you feel like shit for not having a job.
>>
>>34689612
>>34690249
I always try and imagine some scenario in adulthood that would feel anything like high school - I can't think of any. I still feel like the same person I was back then, though.
>>
>>34685788

I've had to have pilonidal surgery (cyst removal), knee surgery, and back surgery, and now I'm 22. I'm a virgin and I'm a totally broken man in complete shambles. I like r9k because I don't feel alone and hate when normies ruin it, I belong here. Before all those health problems I had severe depression and anxiety.

>But deep down I just wish I was fucking normal
>>
File: 1467941580424.jpg (158KB, 670x955px) Image search: [Google]
1467941580424.jpg
158KB, 670x955px
>relatively successful "career" compared to most people
>my whole life has been school and work
>I still have no serious money though
>never had a gf

24 years old btw. I feel dead inside.
>>
>>34689339
I shall forever dub you.

The panty raider.
>>
I'm a failure and ruined my life so I spend most of my time in a fantasy world where I'm a rich and famous lesbian for some reason.
>>
>>34689070
bruh this also applies to me
>>
>>34691977
I graciously accept the honorable title bestowed upon me.
>>
My secret?

I've spent the past year re-evaluating my life. I've basically been spending the past year coming to terms with who I really am, and where I've gone horribly wrong in my life. Literally every opinion I took for granted has been erased gradually.

I always thought this was somehow good in a way. I feel like instead of deluding myself, coming to terms with the harsh facts has actually given me some clear goals to follow.

I still feel fucking dreadful though.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.