[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't America just split into two countries? One for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0143.png (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.png
264KB, 1000x1000px
Why doesn't America just split into two countries? One for SJWs, niggers, and spics, and another for gun-toting racist hillbillies.

Wouldn't everyone be happier?
>>
where do the moderates go then
>>
>>34685463
California wanted this but it didn't happen. I think eventually we'll separate in like fifty years.
>>
>>34685508
Moderates don't exist anymore. The internet has made everyone either an SJW libcuck or a neo-Nazi.
>>
>>34685508
they get to quit being faggots and pick a side
>>
>>34685463
because the sjws, niggers, and spics rely on white people to provide for them? are you retarded? they literally vote for "take money from whitey and give to me" and that is all. why the fuck would they want to secede?
>>
>>34685606

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
>>
>>34685542
(((the internet)))

oy vey i wonder who was behind the American civil war and for what reasons

http://rense.com/general78/brudt.htm
>>
>>34685463
Did that work last time you fucking imbecile? There is no solution for America now. We are all going to die at the hands of greedy pigs in power, and while we sit and stew in our shit and get forcefed information and media and opinions, they gain money. Its all about money. There is nothing to be done.
>>
>>34685463
Fuck you, I'm not moving.
>>
You would be left with a rich country (Jew York, Commiefornia) and a poor country (all the flyover red states)
>>
File: Woo.gif (595KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
Woo.gif
595KB, 500x425px
>>34685463
Pipe dream that completely ignores how politics, or the real world in general, works.
Any other answer is either trolling or delusions.
>>
>>34687209
and Texas.
>>
The existence of political parties is killing us. The philosophy of one side versus another. Realistically it's highly unlikely you agree with every stance your decided party has on an issue but people blindly follow because hurry durr muh side better, beat the enemy cuz they bad.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.