[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat feels diet thread. What did you eat today anons? I had:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (21KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 350x420px
Fat feels diet thread.
What did you eat today anons?
I had:
> monster ultra zero red
> coffee, 2 sugars, soy milk
> a lot of water
>>
i eat a lot of goatmeal with cut up fruits in it
>>
>>34685108
Is it working for you?
>>
>>34685147
yea it's very filling and low cal.
need protein though
>>
- Whole bag of peanuts with shell (400g)
- 170g Sausage
- 140g Bread
- Salad
Ca. 3600 kcal
>>
>>34685203
Fage 0% yoghurt mixed with 1 tin tuna and couple cups of spinach. Cheap and filling meal with many protons.
>>
>>34685255
And this is for weight loss?
>>
>>34685203
Although I didn't eat today I'm surprisingly not hungry. Gonna try again tomorrow.
>>
>>34685287
No, I gave up. Food makes you happy, diet does not. It's not outrageously much considering I have a basal rate of 2500kcal/day and ran 3/4 of an hour in the freezing cold (~500kcal).
>>
>>34685331
That's good then. I have a long way to go. I weigh 99kgs and I'm 178 cm tall.
>>
>>34685108
>>34685039
Great job you two , keep it up and soon youll be healthy and strong! I believe in you!
>>
>>34686181
Thank you. I appreciate it. I think I'm gonna make a post daily to stay motivated.
>>
>>34685039
Actually haven't eaten anything today, yet. Don't have much at my house, tho, so I might go out and get some food + soda.
>>
File: feelsfatassguy.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feelsfatassguy.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
Pork ribs, rice, and beans with a Minute Maid Orange juice. 2300 calories in total. Probably gonna get home, buy a bigass Dorito bag, eat it, then get drunk. Almost 5000 calories a day.

I'm gonna die at such a young age
>>
>>34686346
>tfw normies say "just eat less"
>>
>>34686346
Don't tell yourself that you are hungry. Tell yourself that you feel sick instead.

It will be hard, after day 3 of not eating, you will no longer feel hungry. 3rd day is the hardest of all.
>>
>>34686181
This anon is why I still visit this board, they are far and few between but some anon are still nice
>>
I caved and got McDonald's

I want to get under 180 because then I wouldn't be considered overweight. I got down to 185 last summer but gained all my weight back to 220
>>
Alright lads, Pretty smug to be quite honest with you. Look at all of you weak willed fools. Just eat less, its not hard.

>tfw started diet at 212
>just eat less and drink more water for 4 weeks
>down to 200

Its really not ahrd and im still eating tasty shit like tonight I had smoked haddock and bubble and squeak.
>>
Granola cereal isn't bad
>>
Two muffins, four packs of crisps a grilled cheese sandwich, some sweets, 5 coffees, 2 sausage rolls, some chips, gammon steaks and some sweets.

I'm disgusting.
>>
marmite on toast and a packet of quavers. Whenever I try to diet healthily I give in, best to forget to eat completely
>>
>>34685039
Anyone else order from the same joint every week? Just ordered a buffalo chicken sub, chicken parm pasta, and sauceless wings for me to dip in ranch. I really like chicken.
>>
>Only 180 yet feel like a pathetic, fat, piece of shit
>Want to get down to 120
>Ate only 800 cals yesterday and ate around 600 today
>Been drinking a shit ton of water
>Constantly feel empty/bored now and mouth water over the most mediocre looking food
I-I've never tried dieting before anonons, does it get easier?
>>
>>34687916
Gets much easier yeah. Your appetite will shrink etc. I remember one summer without even thinking about it losing like 40 fucking pounds. All I did was drink Sunny D, eat a sandwich, and play video games. This was in middle school mind you.
>>
>>34687916
>hot drinks fill you up
>leave out fizzy drinks completely
>chew gum
>eat earlier on in the day so there's more time to burn calories
But don't listen to me I've had anorexia in the past
>>
File: 1470767459297.jpg (77KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1470767459297.jpg
77KB, 737x758px
>pea soup
>ben&jerries tub of ice cream
>3 muffins
>2 cans of cider
>2 bananas
>5 clementines
>still hungry
god i fucking hate myself
>>
Cereal and milk, an apple with a little peanut butter, some almonds and blueberries, veggie burger, and gonna make some mushrooms. I want so badly to order Shrimp Pad Thai right now. I cannot express how badly.
>>
>>34688034
Christ, can't you look after yourself properly? You wouldn't still be hungry if those had been substituted for actual meals, and it would probably have been half the calories. Making a bit of porridge or rice isn't that fucking difficult
>>
>>34688066
it doesnt matter what i eat proper meals or shit food, im always hungry, food is pretty much the only thing i enjoy at this point. and no i cant look at myself properly but i stopped giving a shit a long time ago 23khv with no future, i dont see a point why i should be at a healthy weight, it's not gonna change anything
>>
Day 1 of my diet:

>4 slices of toast
>4 cups of black tea
>1 can of diet 7up
>1 can of diet Vimto
>>
>>34685331
>food makes me happy
im anorexic but still alive without happyness from food
change your mindset fatass and dont spend money on food
>>
>>34686435
starving masterrace High five bro
>>
had 3 drumsticks and a teaspoon of PB, little over 500kcals, going at it slow today because of yesterday's super bowl party
>>
>>34688438
>4 slices of toast
Stop eating bread, especially white, and anything sugar related. These things are the real enemy.
>>
>>34688247
Know the feel you can't feel full or satisfied unless you over eat and a short while after you feel hungry again.

Everyone thinks it's a will power thing when I complain that I'm hungry nonstop.

Normies will never understand the black hole hunger.
>>
>>34688438
you'd be better off with a whole carton of eggs > 4 slices of toast
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.