[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was pretty unattractive as a teen girl and never ever eveeeeer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

I was pretty unattractive as a teen girl and never ever eveeeeer got got on or was shown any consideration from men at all
Then I guess puberty finally settled down at 18 and I stared getting hit on once a week. I'm still a Virgin at 22 though. Because of my outcast childhood, I'm extremely angry about how looks dictate how men feel about women. I'm also fucking nuts.
Anyway be nice to ugly people guys.
I could be giving you jerks pity sex because of empathy but nah.
>>
>>34683104
Please give me pity sex, I'll be nice to you
>>
>I
>I
>I
>My
>I
>I'm
>I

Fuck off roastie. Nobody cares. You have no power here.
>>
>>34683131
It's too late ! Now I guard my virginity like gold.. ugly men were meaner desu
>>
Shit bait, doesn't mean I'm not pathetic for responding to it
>>
>>34683152
I have a shit ton of power here. Get over it.
>>
>>34683159
It's just good life advice.
>>
OP please pee on my face
>>
>>34683183
>Have power
>On 4chan

Choose one
>>
File: 1467965022978.jpg (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467965022978.jpg
171KB, 800x600px
>>34683104
Fuck you, roastie scum. Go take Chad's dick up your ass.
>>
>>34683104
Same op. I'm a guy though. I was unattractive through hs and girls laughed at me and thought I was a weird creep. Turns out it's because I didn't talk much and was awkward. I was also very underweight, like 120 by the time I graduated. Not a virgin but I've been lifting for a year and a half now, I put on some weight too, and I get looks when I go out. I've also learned to not give a shit when it comes to talking.
Most of the cool/popular kids who were mean to me either got fat, got really really way too skinny, or have kids already. I'm only 23.

I guess what bugs me the most is that just because you're going through shit and you don't feel like talking to people you're automatically a "creeper" psycho rapist.
>>
I was pretty unattractive as a teen guy and never ever eveeeeer got got on or was shown any consideration from women at all
Then I guess puberty finally settled down at 18 and I stared getting hit on once a week. I'm still a Virgin at 22 though. Because of my outcast childhood, I'm extremely angry about how looks dictate how women feel about men. I'm also fucking nuts.
Anyway be nice to ugly people girls.
I could be giving you cunts pity sex because of empathy but nah.
>>
>>34683357
I'm still not popular with other girls as I'm mildly autistic. Oh well.
I understand why they didn't hit on me but I don't understand why they we outright mean about it. What's the end goal with bullying?
>>
>>34683578
Girls don't need pity sex. So aside from that your post is fine.
Be nice to ugly people :)
>>
>>34683104
Nice rping faggot. As if someone here would really fall for your lies.
>>
>>34683104
If you have a vagina and were born with one, I'll be nice to you and take your virginity and then you'll never see me again.

t. Chad
>>
File: 1484353015777.jpg (22KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484353015777.jpg
22KB, 234x250px
>>34683104
Explain in detail what you masturbate to
>>
>>34683104
Bunch of boys used to rip the shit out of me in middle school, telling me I was fat and ugly and no one would ever wanna be with me, pushed me around constantly. I was fucking ugly. Jokes on them now though because I saw them a few weeks ago, they all sell drugs and I'm at a good university, they didn't recognise me and tried to hit on me.
>>
>>34683743
Bdsm obviously.
I have a huge fetish for being dominated by a responsible, grumpy, bossy, and gentle man that wants to spank me and sexually dominate me. The more logical and calm the better..
I also have a but of a humiliation kink
>>
>>34683941
Where do you live
Also, are you a girl (female)?
>>
File: berserk thots.png (146KB, 428x541px) Image search: [Google]
berserk thots.png
146KB, 428x541px
>>34683104
Women are the same way if not worse. Girls in highschool would have an innately bitchy attitude towards me until they found out I was one of the "cool" kids. Then I could say the meanest most fucked shit to them and they just nervously laugh it off out of fear of putting their standing at risk.

>>34683712
>I'll be nice to you
That's not how you get pussy, you'll get em next time son.
>>
>>34684674
>That's not how you get pussy
I've fucked plenty of girls. You're a kissless virgin. Who are you to try to tell me how to get pussy?

Being nice to a girl is actually attractive. /r9k/ just mistakes that for being a doormat. You have to be both nice and confident at the same time. That way you'll have girls drooling over you.
>>
>>34684674
>Girls in highschool would have an innately bitchy attitude towards me until they found out I was one of the "cool" kids.
This is the most pathetic thing I've read all day. You sound like a basement-dwelling virgin who still thinks real life is like high school.
>>
File: boy im stanced up!!!.jpg (47KB, 576x833px) Image search: [Google]
boy im stanced up!!!.jpg
47KB, 576x833px
>>34684707
Being nice only gets you orbiter/contingency status with most people. Makes you look too available. Confidence is useless if you have nothing to strut in the first place and false confidence is arguably less attractive than insecurity.

>>34684726
That wasn't even implied. I just used highschool as an example. I strike a nerve or something? White knight or roasty? Nah you just want my precious (u's) don't you :^)
>>
>>34683104
>and I stared getting hit on once a week

Don't let this convince you you're anything special now. If anything, men are more willing to hit on mediocre women because they assume they'll be easy lays and they're less intimidating.
>>
>>34685304
>intimidating
>women

pick one
>>
>>34685245
You know nothing, anon. Being genuinely nice (and not /r9k/ "nice guy") is attractive to girls. They feel like they can trust you. Combine that with being confident and they'll be helpless.

I get girls easily. By being confident and nice at the same time. And it's easy for me to be confident because I'm pretty awesome. I've got my life together and all.
>>
>>34685494
>And it's easy for me to be confident because I'm pretty awesome. I've got my life together and all.
And we see this. Its just a means to an end, nobody cares about confidence, just its source.

When people see a "confident" person they go "he must have his shit together," not "i admire his confidence"
>>
>>34685669
They go hand in hand. I'm confident not because I try to be, but because it's natural. I've got my shit together and a good life. Why would I act like an insecure faggot?

And girls see it the same way. They see me as someone who's got his shit together and enjoys life. Adding being nice on the top is a bonus.
>>
>>34685824
no one gives a fuck about you "having your shit together," retard. criminals and druggies and fatties and retards get laid daily. actually pretty much everyone who goes outside gets laid
>>
>>34685885
Yeah, everyone gets laid. Some easier than others. Despite what /r9k/ might tell you, having your shit together, having a good life, enjoying it, and being confident about it, all while being actually nice, will easily place you in the top 1% of male desirability.
>>
>>34683104
Tell me where to find a late bloomer gf then. I'll make someone else happy with my empathy and support
>>
>>34685824
Being nice rarely yields anything unless they are already interested in you, and being nice isn't how you get to that point

Call me jaded if you want but this is how it is.
>>
>>34686206
You wouldn't know since you probably are just a jaded asshole. It's not the first thing girls notice, but if she has some initial interest in you, being nice is what reels her in, slowly but surely, and she'll be eventually be completely helpless to resist.
>>
>>34683104
>I'm extremely angry about how looks dictate how men feel about women
we're extremely angry about how looks dictate how women feel about men

you are no exception

don't be a hypocrite.
>>
>>34683104
>I could be giving you jerks pity sex because of empathy but nah.

I hate when women think their wet holes give them power over us. I don't give a flying fuck about what you do with your hole. Stop pretending like your this magnificent princess and you're punishing us with the fact that we can't have you. That seems pretty stupid to say right after "i'm so lonely virgin outcast"

Is your ego really that big? You think your wet hole means you can pull this hypocritical shit? You think you're better than us? No. Go fucking kill yourself, you're just contributing to our hatred of women.

Not to mention you complain that your mad that men judge by looks when women do the same thing, no doubt you do the same fucking thing. You have no right to complain and you have no right to be hypocritical. We don't care that you have a pussy. Act like a decent human being or get the fuck out of my sight you disgusting wreck.
>>
>>34683104
What are you even trying to say? That you're upset men didn't hit on you as a child? Is that it?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.