[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feels like they're looking in the face of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_-fca7c5.jpg (57KB, 925x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-fca7c5.jpg
57KB, 925x765px
Anyone else feels like they're looking in the face of the world as we know it ending soon?

Years of tensions reaching a peak in the Asia Pacific with war looking inevitable. Euro Peein's divided and at each other's throats with a break up of the EU on the horizon. Probably the biggest political divide I've ever seen in America is happening too. World is terrorism AF.

Meanwhile watching while barely living going from entry level job to entry level job and just waiting for the shit to hit the fan.
>>
Not if you look at history. The world has been in considerably worse states before, and managed to pull through. Both world wars, the entire Cold War and the Cuban missile crisis for example.

You feel like the world is ending because of the constant bombardment of events through social media, something that's never happened before. Society is changing, not ending.
>>
>>34682934
True, I have a nagging voice that I'm letting the news get to me too much. There's so much pushing of the world ending because of Trump or whatever.
South China Sea I worry about a lot with my sister living in Japan. She can GTFO and come back here with her azn husband if she needs to though.
>>
File: image.jpg (385KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385KB, 1280x906px
>>34682798
No, the world will end when the populations keep rising but the oil runs out, which will happen soon hopefully.
Then we'll see a full collapse of society and mass starvation.
Normies btfo.
>>
>>34682984
People that say the world will end because of Trump are just ignorant sensationalists. The President only has so much power. It's the way our democracy has been for 230 years. And only Congress has the power to declare war.

Japan and China will not to go to war. There's never been a direct conflict between nuclear powers. Not between the US and Soviets during the Cold War, or Pakistan and India, yet. Tensions were considerably higher in both situations, and more was at stake than some dinky islands.

Don't get wrapped up in what idiots are screeching in social media or the news. Try to educate yourself.
>>
File: 1468021787573.png (43KB, 1897x998px) Image search: [Google]
1468021787573.png
43KB, 1897x998px
Yes, the world will be destroyed, but something much greater will rise form the ashes.
>>
>>34682934
This

If you stop watching/reading news altogether, soon you'll realize that we're actually doing pretty good

It's they who want you to think it's bad. I don't know why, but it is very clearly evident that the media is trying to make you think we're constantly 1 second away from midnight in the doomsday clock
>>
>>34682798
Capitalism is failing, that's undeniable, and it's mainly because when you give corporations free reign unfettered in a system that incentivizes maximum profit at the lowest expense, you're not going to end up in a place where it's fair for everyone. This is what most pundits and politicians just don't get. We need a new system or to start being responsible with capitalism to make it fairer for the proletariat.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.