[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 18yr old in community college >Qt that lives a bit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hdyyt.png (758KB, 830x624px) Image search: [Google]
hdyyt.png
758KB, 830x624px
>Be 18yr old in community college
>Qt that lives a bit far wants me, of all people to go to her prom
>Flattered, although I didn't even want to attend my prom, but have to turn her down
>Her response was something like "I'm literally about to break everything anon."

What did she mean by this? Should I be concerned?
>>
>>34682725
Lol she's angry because you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>34682743
What would make me a retard? Because I didn't want to go to my prom? Why would I attend something at a place I overall disliked?
>>
go have sex with her you mook
>>
>>34682760
If you're here AND asking for advice from /r9k/ your choices are limited. Get slightly drunk or something and ignore the atmosphere and go with her. Hell, watch some "basic dancing tutorials" on YouTube if you have to.

You're being handed a solution on a silver plate and you're still here asking for advice like a dumbass.

You might have to go somewhere you hate to get her, but that's life. The truth about being a robot living like a normie is that you have to push past the cringe/discomfort to get what you want.
>>
>>34682813
>>34682760
Also she's "breaking everything", so she obviously really wants you.
>>
>>34682813
I'll see what happens. But by that time I'll be 19, and aged a bit. That's pretty awkward. She also lives more than an hour away, north from where I currently live. I don't even have a car, I cannot drive.
>>
>>34682844
Maybe I was hasty calling you a retard, but 1-2 yrs age difference doesn't really matter.
If you really want her and don't mind going to where she lives, go for it. It's up to you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.