[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, there it is. You were right as always /r9k/. >be 27

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: fuck.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
9KB, 205x246px
Well, there it is. You were right as always /r9k/.

>be 27 years old
>KHHV
>well-paying job in IT
>female colleague suddenly talks to me all the time
>she's only being nice though
>asks if I'm going for drinks that some people have organized via email
>say sure
>turn up at a bar nearby
>music is really loud and I feel like leaving immediately
>co-workers are shouting and acting like normies
>female co-worker introduces me to her friend
>she's 25
>three of us take a seat on a sofa at a table near the back of the room
>coworker soon leaves
>I get drunk and this girl does too
>eventually female coworker returns and says we look cute
>takes our picture
>tells us to make out already
>we make out when she leaves again
>this girl texts me all the time
>she's attractive but not cute, but I fall for her hard
>text all the time
>end up going to movies together etc
>end up pretty much dating
>tell my mom and she is over the moon
>she moves in with me since I have my own studio apartment (renting)
>talking one night
>Hannah starts talking at length about her time in drama school one night
>talks about her ex
>they dated for three years
>he unironically beat her, cheated on her, mocked her for being poorer than him
>she tells me he'll always be "the one"
>feel disgruntled but don't say anything
>look him up and he's a wealthy, piano-playing, "actor" though doesn't seem to get much work
>cuddle in bed as always (we don't have sex)
>end up booking a holiday as a surprise for valentines day
>told her today to make sure she has the week free
>"Anon, we need to talk"
>tells me she "bumped into" her ex and that they've decided to give it a second chance
>tells me I'm a great guy it's just she'll never get over him
>probably have to cancel this fucking holiday now

Fucking SUCKS man. SUCKS. There is NO FUCKING WAY I will date anyone ever again. I'm fucking past it.
>>
love is such a shitty meme. women are not the fairer sex all innocent and fragile.

white people are retarded for proliferating this shit
>>
learn how to read minds, pussy
>>
>>34682662
fuck anon, well you should have seen it before
>trsuting woman
>>
>>34682716
I honestly though she loved me. I spent countless hours thinking about our future together, her visiting my hometown, even kids and stuff like that. I haven't even minded my shitty fuck-ass job with her in my life. I feel like writing her a handwritten letter thanking her for her time but I feel like it'll just make her pity me.
>>
>>34682749
Nigger she said her ex was "the one". How did you not see this shit coming?
>>
>>34682662
Take a holiday to some third world shithole and bang as many underaged girls as possible
>>
>>34682877
Because she only mentioned him a couple of times. Plus there was another guy from her childhood who I found out that she had dated on-and-off for years before and prior to this other guy. This guy was even more of a Chad though he seemed pretty dull. Her ex also has an instagram where he posts photos of himself with random girls (licking their faces, sitting nude in a bathtub etc.) so I figured he wasn't interested in Hannah at all.
>>
>>34682662
>she's attractive but not cute

Explain this.
>>
the moral of the story:

>let girl move in with you
>still hasnt had sex with her

you really fucked up. you haven't been lurking here long enough to know that's fucking stupid.
>>
>>34682933
She is note the kind of girl that I like the best, which is cute, sensitive, shy, pale girls. She is more "hot" than cute, in that she is confident, pretty loud, sociable, not very knowledgable about music etc, and is more likely to attract normie guys. But she is pretty and I really have fallen for her hard. I just feel like a fucking idiot for letting her live with me, telling her all my secrets and investing so much in the idea of dating her long-term.
>>
love is a myth. women love being abused.
you were just an emotional tampon for her.

>>34682909
best advice
>>
> 27
I have no clue how you havent commited suicied already. Seems like a bait.
>>
>>34683045
Wait until he gets kicked out of job.
>>
Why have you not linked us this guy yet? Even just a picture of him. Prove this isn't bait.
>>
You didn't fuck her , why not? that was the key, not anything else
>>
File: 1483317651010.jpg (47KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1483317651010.jpg
47KB, 433x419px
>>34682662
>cuddle in bed as always (we don't have sex)
words fail
>>
File: 1486380520186.png (678KB, 822x822px) Image search: [Google]
1486380520186.png
678KB, 822x822px
>>34682914
Nigger, if she mentions the fucker more than once completely out of left field she either isn't over it and is a whiny bitch or she's going to dump your stupid ass for Chad Thundercock.
>t. Somebody with a stupid fucking friend who won't listen.
>>
>>34682662
Remember this: Women are incapable of feeling love. Love requires loyalty, and women lack that on a genetic level.

Remember to not even talk to her if she comes crawling back after Chad is done with her again. If you talk to her, even just to tell her off, she'll find a way to make you feel guilty and possibly let her into your life again.
>>
File: 1480457157748.gif (965KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480457157748.gif
965KB, 200x200px
I have never cheated on a woman and a woman has never cheated on me. How do I know? From the get go, I lay down the ground rules:
1. We can sleep with other people.
2. The outsider (name of the sexual mate not in the relationship) shall not be known by the other partner.
3. No sex with outsiders in the house.
4. No talking about sex with outsiders.
5. Always use condoms.

These are the ground rules I've used in relationships. Different relationships need different ground rules.
>>
File: IMG_0735.jpg (147KB, 1200x1002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0735.jpg
147KB, 1200x1002px
Damn, that really fucken sucks
>>
>>34683943
what a low q bait you fucking plebbitor
>>
What did you expect from a 25 year old roastie?
>>
>tells me she "bumped into" her ex and that they've decided to give it a second chance

Hey, let's try to resurrect a relationship that failed! Roastie logic.
>>
>>34684026
It's not bait.
Basically if you let your wife cheats on you and you don't know it won't hurt as much and she won't leave you.
>>
>>34682662
That is what u get u fucking faget
>>
You spent more than 2 weeks with her and did not had sex? What is wrong with you?? Not that fucking her would have changed anything, but atleast you would have had cummed on her face so the piano bitch would taste your cock/cum.
>>
File: 1464018746433.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1464018746433.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>34682662
Then you know what to do.

Beat her up
>>
>>34684165

It still baffles me that normies bang in such a short time span. I can't imagine being comfortable enough with someone to let them see me naked and know they're sane/compatible in less than a couple months.
>>
>>34684218

You had a girlfriend, you ARE a normie.
>>
>>34684291

I'm not OP, actually.

But I think you can have spaced out/dysfunctional relationships and still be a Cyborg...
>>
File: 1440449460909.jpg (71KB, 480x696px) Image search: [Google]
1440449460909.jpg
71KB, 480x696px
OP I was in a very similar situation and everything you've said rings true to me. Some tips for what they're worth:
>Cry it out my man. It's ok to be cathartic
>DON'T write a letter. I did. I poured my heart out to try to get her back. 8 fucking pages. She still left me.
>Don't blame yourself, she can't help who she has feelings for
>Don't blame her either. Would you rather she stayed with you and cheated on you behind your back?
Move on to the next one, but be less in love. This will be easier next time because you've already experienced your "first love" now. And your first heartbreak.

The thing is, r9k thinks women are heartless, but in reality robots are just overly sensitive. Love seems overwhelmingly powerful to us robots because we don't experience it. For women its still powerful, but they've also been there, done that so they can deal with relationships better. You'll get better at it too - it just takes longer for us to get there. Remember women get to practice relationships, whereas robots will have built up many neuroses about their lack of experience before they even start. Women aren't evil. The woman in your story isn't evil. Nobody has done anything wrong from what I can tell, it's just one of those things. It hurts but eventually you'll be alright
>>
>>34682662
It sucks but at least you kissed a girl and had some kind of girlfriend for a couple of weeks. I can't imagine one of those two happening soon and i am your age.
>>
>>34683879
this

op you are more retarded than a potato
>>
that's horrible anon. I'm sorry. why did she move in before you had sex?
>>
>robot goes for a hot normie girl way out of his league
>is surprised when she regain some confidence and realize she can date a hot guy with no mental illnesses instead

Top lel. I love stories where robots who think they deserve a hot girl get put in their place. Sorry OP, but only fat single moms will settle for you.
>>
Moved in with you, hadn't had sex with her before. Seriously anon don't act out of desperation
>>
>>34682662
kek i like how your colleague literally sees you as a discardable subhuman who can be used and thrown out like the rebound's bitch

you weren't even a rebound, you were the barback of rebounds
>>
>>34684356
You're a bit too autistic to be giving relationship advice.
>>
File: Average woman 6.jpg (1MB, 3596x2102px) Image search: [Google]
Average woman 6.jpg
1MB, 3596x2102px
>>34682662
>>34682909
Truly the Patrician's response. Take his advice OP. Women can't love and you fell for the bullshit narrative. It's in their nature to be hypergamous and to always be looking for the chance to trade up. They're born experts of manipulation and deceit not because of society or spiritual reasons but because of evolutionary strategy. If they can get away with cheating on you and getting pregnant by a guy that is better than you thus securing the best genetic material for their offspring while also securing the best source of resources and wealth for that child's upbringing, then they will. They evolved to only want Chad and to cuck the beta provider. She will come back once she has hit the wall or is a single mom. Don't love dese hoes Anon.

Definitely don't get married you idiot. No matter how much of a Chad Alpha you are she'll already have your DNA for the kids and the government will let her rob and enslave you with alimony. Look at Johnny Depp, Brendan Frasier, Robin Williams, Brad Pitt, etc. Be more like Leo and don't wife dese hoes.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.