[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got in my first own apartment today, after living with my parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 170.jpg (32KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
32KB, 720x460px
Got in my first own apartment today, after living with my parents for 24 years.

Feels so weird to now be really alone, I was alone even before living in my small room, but now no one is with me, it's a weird feeling. 3rd day now, the first night felt so weird, I now can't go back to my safezone, my childhood is now over. The weird thing is I'm cleaning my whole apartment day for day, doing my dishes, washing my clothes, the whole thing. Back at my parents house I just let everything rot, maybe it's just for the first days. The money is tight, after my calculations and all my spendings (food,washing stuff, etc) I have about 200 bucks left for going out, I'm a lonely robot so I probably will spend them on vidya or alcohol.

Can you still remember your first days in your own apartment? Share them
>>
>>34682492
Congrats anon, welcome to the moving out club.

I moved out at 20; my mother got into buying properties and I'd got sick of living with her and her boyfriend so I made the obvious choice.

My first days alone were pretty much just like yours to be honest. I barely did chores at home but then I became somewhat of a clean freak. It wasn't really difficult leaving my mum either really. When I had just finished moving all my shit in and she was about to go back home to leave me alone for the first time, she started the waterworks and hugged me for like 5 minutes. It sounds really bad but I honestly felt nothing. I just let her do her thing and then when she walked out I just started cleaning up and putting shit away like nothing happened. I expected to be a bit emotional myself but I really did feel nothing.

Give it a week and the good feels will kick in. You'll realise that you can now do whatever the fuck you want. Eat and drink what you want, sleep whenever, get naked and fap whenever, talk to yourself, play music, throw rubbish wherever, buy things online without worrying about someone else answering the door and opening your package, not bother hiding your internet history, have people round or don't have people round, get drunk, get high. It's fucking brilliant.

But yeah you do need a fairly decent job to survive though. Failing that, government gibs or the bank of mum and dad.
>>
Good 4 u anon. Moving out is the first step to adulthood

Idk much myself because I'm only in college
>>
Robots who moved out, what was it like to leave your comfy safe childhood bedroom?

How long did it take before your new apartment started feeling like your true home? Does it ever?
>>
>>34682664

My parents wanted me to stay at home and save my money, they said I can stay aslong I want, but I can't endure them anymore, my sister is a Stacy and attacked me daily and my parents always were on her side, my father randomly yelled at me just for sakes, but he never once in his life raised his voice against our little prince, my mother is a not very intelligent but extremly heartfull person who got exploited by my psycho father her whole life. She craved for me to stay at home and don't go out, I mentionted it several times in the years, that often that she just though it's a bluff, but I make it real this time. She cried extremly and visits me after work. I love her but can't feel nothing anymore (this sounds so retarded and edgy).

>>34682732
I feel extremly isolated, you don't realize it but aslong you stay at home you always have that "maybe something will change, maybe a wonder will happen and my life will turn into good" mentality. Now I can't go back, I left my family, I'm all alone, It feels extremly empty I feel so melancholic tending into strong depressions. I feel like I'm done with my life, the endless circle starts now, Work go home eat sleep repeat. Is this it? I think yes, I didn't make something out of my life and now I can see everyone leaving me alone and pasting by.

It's like a dark hole swallowing you.
>>
>>34682732
My stepdad did a tonne of refurbishment in our house, even my bedroom. Well, when he moved in we actually had to swap bedrooms since he wanted the bigger one. In the space of 5 years, my old house looked and felt completely different, so I felt no real attachment to it even though I'd lived there for like 12 years. Even going back to visit, it doesn't even feel like going back home or anything. Just feels like visiting someone else's house.

My new place felt like home pretty much straight away. From day one all my shit was in there and I could arrange it however I wanted. I picked out all my own cutlery and furniture and it all just felt right. This place is mine, and I can do whatever I want (within reason)
>>
>>34682664
>not bother hiding your internet history
Sompulee thevbest
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.