[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stacy makes fun of me and only me WHAT DOES IT MEAN I THOUGHT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1321060951734.jpg (29KB, 498x600px) Image search: [Google]
1321060951734.jpg
29KB, 498x600px
>stacy makes fun of me and only me

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS
>>
File: 1482938982846.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1482938982846.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
>trusting a female
You've got no one to blame but youself.
>>
could be she likes you
>>
>>34680934

>makes fun of you because she likes you

thats not how it works here, friend
>>
>>34680991
I mean she could be teasing him. Not full-blown bullying
>>
>>34681043

>teasing
>bullying
its the same thing desu. Any girl that teases or bullies me, regardless of how long I've known them for, is considered irrelevant in my life.

I may have low self esteem, but I'd never befriend or date a girl that makes fun of other people. She obviously has issues with herself.
>>
>>34680812
Why would you make a watermark for your site that essentially broadcasts "HEY THIS IS CONSIDERED CP IN MOST STATES!"
>>
idk its funny when people make fun of each other and its jokes. friends should be able to, it's banter.

i love it when my friends and i can joke :)

also its funny when they roast me but i lowkey am offended but its a helpful roast. and 4 minutes before i did the same to him LMAO omg i won't ever forget it :(

why are you on 4chan if you cant handle ittt
>>
>>34680812
she either likes you

or thinks you're a pushover and lacks respect for you, so she either

- sees you as a toy for her amusement
or
- is trying to test you subconsciously
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.