[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How difficult would it be to create a private militia in Africa?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1476652416892.jpg (77KB, 747x703px) Image search: [Google]
1476652416892.jpg
77KB, 747x703px
How difficult would it be to create a private militia in Africa? Its my dream family. Also istp bread;)
>>
I'm also ISTP, let's create a priviate milita in africa
>>
>>34680333
Nice trips fampai.
What should we call it?
>>
>>34680316
You got military experience? Know the local language? Where do you want to start this militia? Have friends who also have military experience who now take contracting jobs?
>>
>>34680316
You would have to be extremely rich because you don't have any "street cred" in Africa to get people behind you. So you would have to be the monetary donor/weapons supplier. But things might get out of control once they have enough arms and power to generate their own money.
>>
>>34680316
You first have to know Kikongo, then you have to have billions of dollars since Ocelot stole billions from the FBI, afterwards you have to pay private engineers as well as buy African waters which is somewhat cheap but doesn't cover you getting your base destroyed if someone decides to shit on it. On top of that, you'd have to hire personal trainers or guns for hire since I doubt you've gone to the military. This isn't even covering how much it'd cost to have running water, electricity and weaponry.
Keep dreaming shitter.
>>
In one of my international conflict classes we learned that to start in army in Africa all you need is $10k to pay for soldiers and a satellite phone to call political leaders and make demands.
>>
>>34680363
Ruby Rats
Sapphire Squids
Emerald Elephants
Amethyst Asses
Diamond Dogs
>>
>>34680316
this is actually what my friend and i are going to do with our lives
weve discussed it extensively
>>
File: 1478007279065.png (488KB, 800x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1478007279065.png
488KB, 800x1020px
>>34680374
>>34680424
>>34680452
>>34680458
>Join the military
>Finish my contract without dying
>Go to Zimbabwe (use English as Lingua Franca)
>Get contacts on deep Web
>50 child soldiers at my command when I arrive
>Oppressive gubmint kills some of them
>Use them as martyrs
>More join my cause
>Manipulate them into following my goals
>Get sniped by some special ops faggot when I become an actual threat

Easy peasy
>>
>>34680363
Lets call it the IceTippers and we'll paint their skin blue and say that we are gods from the Northern world and we'll bring Mountain Dew Icecubs and they will see how our "water" tastes diffrent and they will think we really are gods giving them godlike water and they will fight like gods.
>>
File: 1483658916602.jpg (36KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
1483658916602.jpg
36KB, 720x719px
>>34680612
Are you retarded or just underage?
>>
>>34680497
Share some of your ideas?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.