[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you wipe your ass and some toilet paper gets stuck in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1817.jpg (14KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1817.jpg
14KB, 252x200px
>tfw you wipe your ass and some toilet paper gets stuck in your hairy crack
you cant be a robot if your ass isn't hairy
>>
Entirely unrelated but I've been wanting to mention this to at least person for ages. Since I became a vegan I no longer have to wipe after taking a shit. Like, I always do anyway, but I'm always completely clean, every damn time. No marks, not even a brown stain on any of that paper, and I go at least once a day now instead of once every 3-4 days.

I always used to wonder how primitive human's got a long without toilet paper. I guess it's true that early man did lead a largely vegetarian lifestyle.
>>
>tfw dry poo fragments stuck in the hair makes me itch
>>
>>34679960
where you gonna get your b12 from vae-gan
>>
>>34679977
The same place every other animal gets their B12 from - produce from the ground. B12 is a folate, a bacteria, and it exists in soil and groundwater sources.

You know farmers inject livestock with B12 now right? Because the soil is so depleted from over-farming. Don't tell me you believed that every mammal on the planet EXCEPT for humans magically synethised it from thin air?
>>
>>34680003
why do so many of you take supplements then?
>>
>>34680019
idk, do so many of us take supplements? How many vegans have you met that have discussed at length their dietary supplementation? I mean saying that I supplement sometimes with an oral B12 spray, but that's just because I wash my vegetables before cooking so end up washing a lot of the B12 in the soil down the drain.

Fun fact though; due to contemporary lifestyles and poor diet and nutrition, omnivores are actually more nutritionally deficient than vegans on a whole.
>>
I shave the inside of my ass cheeks. It helps the shits slide out easier and leave less mess. It gets kinda itchy once it starts to grow back, but its worth it.
>>
>>34679960
I just eat healthy and my shit is solid and doesn't smear
Don't neet to be a grass eating faggot for this, just don't eat processed garbage.
>>
File: 1485255647026.png (215KB, 657x560px) Image search: [Google]
1485255647026.png
215KB, 657x560px
>>34679927
My shit comes out real easy, I just like Fart and it gets spat out everywhere in the bowl that or it's like a boiling liquid.

Guess i must have a good diet
>>
>>34680136
>grass eating faggot

I had a full fry up this morning and I just ate a pastry with beans and chips and maple-syrup pecan dessert. I don't understand the "vegans only eat grass" meme.
>>
>>34680168
Syrup has a gelatone in it retard
>>
>>34680183
Uhhh, no it doesn't? It's literally just refined and then boiled sugar. And I baked the dessert myself.

>calling other people retards when you don't even know the composition of syrup

Top kek
>>
>>34680168
You're vegetarian then, not a vegan
>>
>>34680089
I tried that once, never again. I use my bicycle to get around very often (dutchfag) and when those little hairs started growing back it felt like the battle between Heaven and Hell was being fought within my asscrack
>>
>>34680236
What part of that meal isn't vegan? I made the pastry myself the day before and I baked the dessert myself as well using all vegan ingredients.
>>
>>34680201
>Being this retarded.
Yes it is
>>
>>34680568
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=what+is+syrup+made+of

You're not very clever are you.
>>
>>34680260
Ik voel je broer
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.