[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey anon where'd you watch the big game? you see that crazy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0006.jpg (102KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
102KB, 640x426px
hey anon where'd you watch the big game? you see that crazy comeback bro? what...you didn't watch the big game?
>>
>implying Chad and Brad would engage me in pleasantries in the first place
>>
>>34679872
this>>34679987
they just give me hateful looks and laugh behind my back by now
>>
not really into superbowl, but apparently the team won is triggering the liberals so hard so i guess i'm glad
>>
>>34680346
Yeah, last night on /sp/ the libtards were shilling about how Trump supported the Pats and them losing was some kind of victory for them.
Most of us didn't give a shit and actually wanted to see the Pats lose. Too bad the chokelanta failchokes blew a 25 point lead.
Triggering retards is a good consolation though.
>>
>>34679872
pajeet, please show some respect for your new country's culture
>>
DUDE
SPORTS
LMAO
>>
File: 1431627823170.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1431627823170.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>34679872
That was every normie at work this morning.
>>
File: CuKVNJHUsAA-ZZU.png orig.png (1MB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
CuKVNJHUsAA-ZZU.png orig.png
1MB, 950x950px
>most of the office is middle-aged women
>even they're surprised I didn't watch "the big game"
I just don't really like football. Spent most of the day fiddling with my new Mega Man figure and playing Blue Revolver. Also watched Big Trouble in Little China again.
>>
Of course I did, Chad. Every self respecting American male did. Crazy how that 2 point conversion ended up saving the game
>>
Watched it alone at a secluded area at the beach on my phone. Had a few joints, a cigar and a cooler with some beer and snacks. Pretty comfy desu senpai
>>
>>34679872

Haha nah boys the bossman kept me back, lets get on the piss and catch me up on it
>>
>>34679872
No, I'm a hockey person.

Also I was listening to Lamb of God which would make much more sense to have at something that's supposedly on the same level of being hardcore as football than some pussy pop clods.
>>
File: 1469142834914.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469142834914.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>watching a bunch of chads being better than you, and being paid a gazillion dollars for it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.