[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I chat up mental disordered people? Pretty much everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1485894428748.jpg (8KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485894428748.jpg
8KB, 215x250px
Where do I chat up mental disordered people?
Pretty much everyone one soc is very normie and starts to chat less and less after a few days. I'm especially searching for borderline females btw.
>>
bump that thread
original
>>
>>34679771
>I'm especially searching for borderline females btw.
Why? I'm a borderline female, why on earth would you want that? There are a lot of us here on /r9k/.
>>
>>34680058
Because I'm a borderline male and I'm very bored right now
>>
don't understand me wrong I only want to chat, I can't control my emotions if I go for a relationship
>>
>>34680084
I'm bored basically all the time too. It's fun talking to other people with BPD sometimes, I'm normally suspicious of others looking for people with BPD but I think it makes more sense you have it.

The other mentally ill people I've met have just been chatting with random people from threads here, stuff like that, /r9k/ is full of girls with BPD. I've not spoken to a guy from here with it.
>>
>>34680169
Well, yeah I've been accused as an asshole before on adv so it makes sense that it's uncommon that someone searches for bpd people. At the moment my mood swings are pretty stable, but I'm somehow bored of soc people and I want to chat with someone interesting.
kik: Arcus_tan if any bpd female is interested.
>>
>>34680169
>>34680259

You should both kys and do it quickly
>>
File: 1485898119771.png (19KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1485898119771.png
19KB, 500x590px
>>34680317
Out of my thread plebian, you will never understand how it feels
>>
>>34680259
I have a kik, it's attached to my real name and has a photo of me and I'm a bit shy, and my phone is charging. But maybe I'll add you in a bit. Most normal people are so boring and it's like you have to try to force interesting conversation out of them.
>>34680317
Why?
>>
>>34680368
Okay, I'll wait, I'm learning all day so I have time. Why did you tell me that, I never thought that anyone would use his/her real name on kik. Don't worry I'm harmless.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.