[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She says she's thankful that I opened myself to her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pepe boat.jpg (56KB, 680x451px) Image search: [Google]
pepe boat.jpg
56KB, 680x451px
>She says she's thankful that I opened myself to her and being honest
>She is touched by my sentimental declaration
>She says that we had good moments together and she's always glad to talk to me
>But
>But she doesn't want to go fast
>She doesn't want a new relation after her break up with another guy
>She needs more time to learn how to know someone
>She wanted to make a new relation with another dude last year but they beark up because she wasn't ready yet
>She hurted that guy and don't want to hurt me now

TL;DR how, when I finally take my balls out to tell a girl I love her, I get rejected.

How the fuck should I deal with that
>>
Just stop caring about women.
>>
>>34679958
It's not really that easy
>>
>>34680007
Life isnt, you aren't a woman, you dont get to have it easy. Work hard, get good, seig hiel
>>
Famous saying a shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on applies here hugely. Keep doing what yer doing, become the male friend but keep the romantic or flirty vibe going, it should work for u both. Succes anon
>>
>>34679602
Don't force her, maybe when she'll get over that guy, she will be willing to take you as her boyfriend? She seems like a good and loyal person
>>
>>34679602
Continue do your best and find a chane to said you love her , don't give up ,Anon . YOU CAN DO IT !
>>
>>34680032
>>34680039
>>34680068
Thank you very much guys, it's very great to have some support from you
>>
>>34679602
Go continue to be with her as a friend, but never stop advancing things with her slow and steady. The risk of getting friend or brother-zoned would be minimal as long as you keep advancing steady.
>>
>>34680500
Yes I will do that, keep flirting with her but not too much because I don't want her to feel kind of smothered by my feelings for her.
I don't want to be a pain for her like "oh no, it's that guy again who is really into me, how embarrassing".
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.