[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Daily reminder that Nuka World Raiders are the only faction worth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: nuka world raiders.jpg (849KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nuka world raiders.jpg
849KB, 1920x1080px
Daily reminder that Nuka World Raiders are the only faction worth siding with.
>BoS = /pol/-tier autists with power armor
>Institute are basement-dwelling perma-virgins who think Robot Waifus are the future
>Railroad are SJW pussies who want to Free The Robot Waifus
>Minutemen are a fucking joke, can't do anything without having their hand held the whole way. Total wimps.
>>
>>34679244
>Institute are basement-dwelling perma-virgins who think Robot Waifus are the future
Sounds like the best faction to me
>>
>>34679244
>he plays any nu-Fallout except of New Vegas

just kill yourself underage, just do it
>>
>>34679588
>Obsidian drone
kys
>>
>>34679588
>He likes something I don't like? I cannot accept this
>>
>>34679606
Greetings Reddit, shit memes you have there
>>
>>34679244

Where do I sign up?
>>
>>34679244
>Not siding with the Enclave
>Not wanting to wipe out all non humans mutants and other undesirables
Wow it's like you want to die
you must be a mutant or a commie maybe it's both? because that's some anti American BULLSHIT YOUR SPOUTING.
>>
>>34679244
BoS are the only acceptable faction, you cuck. No one else wants to safeguard humanity from the robot menace.
>>
>>34679588
Lets stop pretending that the craft system was fixed to a playable staye instead of that hunting for a blade from a specific model lawnmower shit
>>
>>34679244
Daily reminder that Fallout is fucking garbage and Bethesda has not made a single game that's above good
>>
>>34679707
Let the robot menace run roughshod all over the Commonwealth. Makes my job as Overboss easier, so I can just conquer the hell out of a terrified populace.
>>
>>34679244
>Joining a faction
Why not just go solo and take what you need/want?
>Oh boss man protect me with your factions strength, oh you want me to lick your boots... o-okay glorious boss man *lick* s-sure feels good to be this free
>BoS, would be great if everyone would join up, everyone is not going to join up
>Institute, we hide underground and make robots, sure hope no one gets in, oh they got in? well lets hope they don't kill us too slow
>Railroad, robot lives matter! that toaster matters, everything matters! oh you aren't part of the railroad? kill him he knows too much about what matters!
>Minuteman, we walk around getting our asses kicked by everyone, we are supposed to be the justice of the wasteland but we can't uphold that justice so be nice!
>Enclave, everyone except us seems to have mutated a bit, lets kill them all U S A, U S A!
>BoS super computer branch, will eventually clash with original BoS, will probably win, basically same shit with minor differences
>Any raider group, BROO I HUFFED 3 STICKS OF JET, I CAN SEE COLORS, WTF WAS THAT KILL IT!!! Oh shit it was a friend, lol that's hilarious, pass me the jet or ill rape your skull
>>
>>34679707
Raiders are the best faction. BoS is just another Raider gang but with delusions of nobility. They're just kidding themselves. Raiders are at least honest about their intentions, to themselves and others. BoS is for /pol/-tier autists who do Olympic-level mental gymnastics to justify committing a fucking pogrom against people because of inconsequential differences.
>>
File: 4522-2.jpg (16KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
4522-2.jpg
16KB, 400x250px
>He didn't become leader of the underground paradise that have literally created an infinitely sustainable food/water source, teleportation and 1 to 1 artificial human intelligence
I can't believe Bethesda asspulled something as ridiculously OP as The Institute.

If you didn't side with them you are the ultimate clown
>>
File: 1456661477497.jpg (344KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1456661477497.jpg
344KB, 1280x1024px
Caesars Legion is the best Fallout faction. BoS comes in second place.
>>
File: 1457249969294.jpg (121KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457249969294.jpg
121KB, 1280x960px
>>34680016

Mein neger.

Seriously, they're the absolute best. Any moral qualms you have with the faction, you can change! And they're insanely powerful/advanced! And even some of the scientists there believe that synths are people, so you may be able to change attitudes as director.

House was right for these same reasons, too. Minutemen/NCR/Whoever else are fine, but glorious autistic virgin TECHNOLOGY factions are the true answer.
>>
File: SAVE ME.png (1MB, 1277x955px) Image search: [Google]
SAVE ME.png
1MB, 1277x955px
>>34680823
M'neger
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.