[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys i need some advice I have a femanon friend who is depress

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 1485321976866.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1485321976866.gif
9KB, 645x773px
Guys i need some advice
I have a femanon friend who is depress lately this winter.
She got dump by a chad last year during autumn, then she lose her job this year.
She's really sad and don't want to do anything, she isn't even answering my message anymore when i'm concern about her.
What should i do? I don't know how to help her coz i got a job and never have a gf (so i never got dumped)

>Also i'm in love with her but i'm a beta
>>
not your problem

laugh that a roastie got btfo
>>
File: 1481426915839.jpg (7KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
1481426915839.jpg
7KB, 247x204px
>360
>walk away

theres an oportunity anon, shes miserable and she needs attention, so what your going to do is you are going to ignore her untill she realize she needs you.

btw i have no idea if its gonna work but it seems like a good plan...
>>
File: Wojak.png (7KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
7KB, 212x238px
>>34679179
I'm his friend and she's my only femanon friend.

>>34679254
So you mean i should stop giving her attention and stop talking to her and wait until she search for me?
I tried it for 2 weeks but i failed (my fault) should i wait more?
I miss the times when we chat a lot and sometimes going out sometimes "as friends"

I was a bit happy when the chad dump her and i said to myself now is my chance and i feel horrible after that
>>
>>34679332
you already tried it for 2 weeks and it didnt work out? damn...

>I was a bit happy when the chad dump her and i said to myself now is my chance and i feel horrible after that
you should not feel bad about that, i think your happiness should be your first priority thats what i think at least.
It seems like she doesnt want you the way you want her so maybe move on? I mean talk to her and stuff but only if she talks to you first or something like that...
>>
>>34679133
we'll I can tell you what not to do from my own experience with depression
If you try to help her don't be too pushy as it could make her feel worse because she will think she is burdening you
Also never say stuff like "it'll get better" or "I understand" it will just piss her off
>>
File: Wojak 2.jpg (9KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak 2.jpg
9KB, 245x205px
>>34679395
So that means i shouldn't talk to her until she talks to me first? So i have to wait until she get better right? Maybe she will get better this spring.

I'm afraid some other chad might get her first.

>>34679404
Good thing that i never said that it'll get better but i think i told her before that i understand her situation and give her advice like going out and i offer my help to find a job coz i have a car.

So anon how did you get better from your depression BTW?
>>
>>34679133
>friend
>femanon
>femanon friend
post this normie shit on plebbit and fuck off
>>
>>34679133
Just confess bro, works everytime. Text it too her.
>>
>>34679711
I was thinking about that but i'm afraid she will think that i'm taking advantage of the situation.

>>34679698
she's a friend not my gf
>>
>>34679512
she probably won't talk to you first
I suggest saying something like "if you ever need to talk just send me a message"
emphasis on the message part because a message is simple and not as stressful as talking irl
>>
>>34679512
Nah not yet but it's not as bad as when I was in high school
>>
>>34679133
she's using you as an orbiter buddy, real talk. I guarantee you she's not nearly as sad as she portrays herself to be. Probably having a fucking laugh with her mates about you
>>
File: WOjak 3.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
WOjak 3.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>34679814
I already told her that before that if she wants to talk about it i will listen, she even promise me she will tell me later but her depression gotten worse and stop giving me answers.

>>34679864
I'm not stupid mate, she's not a stacy type, i never paid for her when we hanging out. I know chad is irresistable for any female but still she's good friend to me.
>>
she's never going to fuck you, so who cares
>>
File: 1414938842976.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1414938842976.png
8KB, 473x500px
>>34679133
>She got dump by a chad last year during autumn, then she lose her job this year.

Haha roastie BTFO
>>
>>34680232
Bitter NEET virgin detected
>>
File: YOU SHALL NOT PASS.png (136KB, 453x436px) Image search: [Google]
YOU SHALL NOT PASS.png
136KB, 453x436px
>>34679133
Here's a the simple truth anon.
She's NEVER going to be with you.

You know her as a friend; she knows you as a friend. If she doesn't see you on a relationship level, then nothing is going to happen until you meet her on a relationship level.
No friendship points are ever going to be enough to seduce her.
Don't be romantic to her; flirt; play with the idea of sex without being sexual; work your way up until it becomes a sexual conversation. You won't know until you meet her on that level. And when you meet her on that level, which is a big step, it might freak her out, and you have to be prepared to say "Fuck it" and stay friends with her. Be honest and be yourself. Never be fake. A lot of anons don't know what it means to "Be yourself", but that's because they have no identity to the world. Your identity has to be realistic; you can't play a player if you're a loser. You have better chances of getting a girl if you play the loser.
>>
>>34679133
Most retarded way i've seen anyone try to pretend they're not a native english speaker.
>>
>She got dump by a chad last year during autumn, then she lose her job this year.
Hah
All you should do is laugh that a woman actually had something bad happen to her. Don't try and help her the only reason she's not answering your messages are either she actually dislikes you or she's playing the sad card to try and get as much attention out of this as possible. She's a girl so it's not like bad experiences can last a long time to her. She'll be back to using you as an orbiter in no time
>>
>>34681760
Not Opie nut I used to write like that while I was in high school.
>>
I have a question.

Are you, perchance, a french canadian and is the girl you're talking about named Audrey?

Cuz, my man, your description of her and how she behaves fits her to a motherfucking T.

If she is, indeed, the same girl you're talking about, know that she behave the same with me too, although I'm not a beta orbiter, I genuinely care about her too, but know that it's a really bad idea to take this shit personal. There is nothing anyone can do about this shit. much like the anon who replied to you first said, without laughing at her, remind yourself that none of it is your problem.

What I do, personally, is I ask her how she is once in a while to check up on her, she's usually turbo cold, but it's the usual. I also invite her to do something at least once every two weeks. sometimes we hang out, most of the time it's a dead end.

We had a very intimate conversation a while ago where she made it clear she wasn't inyerested in dating or a relationship and I told her all I wanted is to be fwb. If it's the same girl, I feel you. She is really damn fucking cool, but she's a girl with a truckload of trust issues. If you really do care about her, you're gonna have to accept her as she is and learn to detach yourself. We slept together (foreplay only) so I got really attached to her so I know how mind shattering her attitude is when you share intimacy with her and out of the blue she becomes real cold towards you. I spent the first month going insane with anxiety, but you have to learn to let go.

I always tease her about how we can only see each other every lunar eclipse. try to take it with some humor because you are heading down a bad path if you plan on taking this shit too seriously.
>>
>>34679133
find her a good new chad
find her a good new job
she will be grateful to you for a little while
>>
File: 119.png (73KB, 847x521px) Image search: [Google]
119.png
73KB, 847x521px
>>34681686
I don't really understand anon. The real problem now is how i can meet her if she doesn't even answer my messages (but she's reading them). I'm not a romantic type, i always joke with her but not in the sexual way. Maybe if i have given another chance to meet her i will follow your advice.

>>34681806
I don't think she dislike me but maybe like you said she's playing the sad card.

>>34682090
I'm sorry her name is not Audrey, but man we are in the same situation and i spent this january with anxiety, but i manage to let it go a little this month.

>>34682132
>a new chad
if she wants she can find without anyone's help.
But finding her a new job will be a hard one
>>
>>34682674

Well it's sensibly the same situation with the difference that I actually slept with her. If there is one lesson I can teach you is never fall in love with a woman you've never slept with. It is nothing but self torture. Also do not ever take her problems as your own unless you are in a confirmed couple with her.

You are allowed to care and to want to be friends with her, but remind yourself of the facts:

Is she helping herself? If no, then nobody can help her. Is she doing stupid shit that worsen her situation (my audrey is the stupidest). If yes, laugh at her in your head and even in her face once in a while. If she act stupid, don't ass kiss her with understanding, put it in her face that she's doing it to herself. It shows you are honest and are willing to defy her.

Also never be an ass kisser. If she never showed sexual interest towards you then your chances with her are slim as fucking shady. I'm not trying to discourage you, I firmly believe friendship between len and women is possible, but if you DO care enough for her to be in her life as a friend you MUST give up on sex and romance with her. If it's impossible for you, then you will have to fuck off from her life. Ask yourself this question and ponder deeply on it.

If you really want her as a friend even without romance, then accept the situation and do what you can. Nothing more.

Her issues are not yours.
>>
File: 1486141505729.jpg (35KB, 350x304px) Image search: [Google]
1486141505729.jpg
35KB, 350x304px
>>34683284
I'm gonna save this thread
Thank you guys for your precious advice.
Maybe the fact she's the only femanon friend that i have then i want to believe that i am in love with her but not so serious about it.

You guys are right this is her problem, its not my concern, and she's the only one who can do something about it because she's doing it to herself.

I will decide if i will continue to be her friend or not once she return to normal, i hope that i will not wait that much. If she decide to go for another chad then i will accept that decision and i will fuck off from her life.

Anyway guys when we hang out she never let me pay for her, maybe she's avoiding me coz she lost her job and have no money to pay for herself?
>>
>>34679133
i'm in the same boat and am a guy with the opposite problem. the love of my life dumped me and I feel like I can never get anyone like her again. I became a total shut in due to depression for at least 4 years now. at this point, I'd be satisfied with anyone who remotely reminds me of her, but it's true when they said 'time heals all wounds'. for the first few years, the spiral gets really, really deep, take it from me. but now I'm ready to get back out there and find someone now.

if I had a good friend like you, I would have wanted him to come straight to my house and drag me back out there to meet people again and find #2. I'm slowly getting back into that on my own, but now I have no friends because I alienated myself from them (deleted facebook etc). go to her house and ask to hang out as friends <- that's really important. start out small, maybe at the park, at a cafe with some people around, then wherever you would find guys interested in her. it should be really easy for a girl.
>>
>>34685222
I suggest you install Couchsurfing and partecipate at events near you. You can easily have friends coz all the members are open minded. You can start from there
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.