[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met an African American that doesn't speak

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0849.jpg (501KB, 1000x1206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0849.jpg
501KB, 1000x1206px
Have you ever met an African American that doesn't speak with an ebonics accent, a New Yorker accent, or a lazy southerner accent?
>>
>>34679109

Yeah, a bunch that speak Jamaican Patois, Spanish, and that midwestern accent.
>>
Yes, many have a Jamaican accent. It's quite musical. I like how they say words such as vegetable. They pronounce each e.
>>
I live in Canada so none of the few I've met talk like that
>>
>>34679131
>>34679134
Caribbean immigrants?
I mean have you ever heard 'bruthas' speaking like normie whites?
>>
plenty. in fact I hear more wiggers speak like that than blacks around here.
>>
I have a friend who is mixed and sounds like an upper-middle class white father for some reason.
That's probably because he's mixed though
>>
MC Ride sounds like a white guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kWdpEnJfxI
>>
>>34679109
I'm trans (wtb = white to black, for those who do not know) and I've been trying to improve my black English in order to pass as an African American. You know, things like saying ax instead of ask and stuff. But it's hard since English isn't my mother tongue.
>>
>>34679109
Met a black guy from Alaska, he seemed to have a normal accent.
>>
My work's office manager is a total sweetheart and college-educated. She talks like a white Minnesotan but sometimes does that thing where they speak in rhymes. It's kinda cute.

Her family are awful to her though. They think she's rich and mooch money off her and think that be cause she doesn't have kids she should be babysitting her nieces/nephews every single weekend.
>>
>>34679109
The few Afro Americans on a gaming clan discord I'm in all have midwestern accents
>>
Pretty much me m8, I sound like a generic east coast American male
>>
File: shaun king.jpg (196KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
shaun king.jpg
196KB, 2000x1333px
>>34679506

I didn't know Shaun King was a robot. Makes sense though...
>>
Yes they're called oreos, I have worked with a few. Good guys.
>>
>>34679604
You'll never understand my people's plight, honkey.
>>
>>34679479
W-What does he look like?
>>
My gf. Pure, not a trap whore, likes vidya, virgin, qt, caring for me and my health. Its great.
>>
Roughly fifteen years ago most of the blacks I knew were adopted and raised by whites or hippies raised by their white hippie moms.
Only now do I have to interact with real black people, before that I legitimately thought black people were just like white people but black-skinned.
>>
>>34679816
>gf
>virgin

You're asking to get cucked, is that your fantasy or something?
>>
>>34679986
Molested as a child. Shes scared of all other men and wants to wait till marrige
>>
File: 20130109.png (854KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
20130109.png
854KB, 600x887px
>>34679109
I've been told I speak like a coastie... I was born and raised in Chicago...
>>
>>34679109
I had the most bizarre experience the other day, sitting waiting for my chemistry class to start at Hodunk Louisiana University, and two niggers walk in and sit next to me, here we go, I'm thinking, and they start discussing Premier League soccer, no hint of an accent at all.
>>
>>34680194
Midwest nigger get out
Ree
>>
>>34680124
Like I said, you are asking to get cucked. She's using you as a practice bf, and when she dumps you she'll spread her legs for Tyrone the same week.
>>
File: tumblr_nkf8fq37o41u06ukzo2_500.gif (2MB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkf8fq37o41u06ukzo2_500.gif
2MB, 500x225px
>>34679526
>Her family are awful to her though. They think she's rich and mooch money off her and think that be cause she doesn't have kids she should be babysitting her nieces/nephews every single weekend.

The feels of being a single black career oriented female. Everybody's always harping on you for one thing or another because black women exist to serve everyone else. Men act as if you're literally starving when you tell them you're celibate. Instead of having sex with any other loose ho on the planet, they decide to shame you for hiding away unclaimed pussy they could be nutting in. Then when people find out you have a halfway decent job, suddenly "you're so rich". Everyone thinks that a childless black woman with a "real" job must have "extra" money that could be "helping" people or "extra" time to spend babysitting their fucking kids or making their lazy, miserable asses feel better. Nobody ever thinks that a sista might want to save money or have downtime for herself.

Anon, if you get a chance tell that sista to practice self-love. Tell her that she's not obligated to serve people and things that aren't benefiting her. If it won't be too awkward, bring her little things as a thank you for being a sweetheart like coffee or donuts, Anon. She needs to know she deserves love too.
>>
We're called oreos. Other blacks tend to dislike us a fair amount. Even my own family gives me shit for it. Live in Queens NY if anyone's curious, though I go to school in Utica.
>>
i was friends with this black guy in middle school who was basically just a white guy with dark skin

i don't think i've ever met a black girl who acted like a white person.
>>
>>34679109
My Cryptogtaphy teacher.

He's an awesome dude and also the father of my kids.
>>
Yeah, my drug dealer. Speaks like an old white dad, mixed with a gay LA guy or perry farrel. Probably because hes gay, but wear hip-hop clothing and has long dreads.
>>
File: IMG_0879.gif (2MB, 360x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0879.gif
2MB, 360x332px
>>34681011
I kekked in originally
>>
>>34679109
yeah i have, hes relatively swell actually and is quite friendly. As far as im aware he has only been incarcerated once, and not imprisoned. Tbh its far less times i have been.

>inb4 "GET OUT NIGGER"
>Polish/Irish
>>
>>34680626

>fuelling female entitlement

lel

origigano
>>
Yeah one of my friends is black and talks normally. But he's also a massive weeaboo and had a stable home life. Trying to hear him do a "thug nigga" voice is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>34679504
holy shit i didnt expect that
>>
yes and she had a thicc ass and big bright eyes too she had a south cali valley girl accent it was hawt
>>
>>34679109
I was born and raised in the deep fucking south and yet, I don't speak with a southern accent. I haven't really been anywhere other than a few states in the south and Maryland, so I really have no idea where to place my accent on the map.
>>
A few in the UK outside of London speak like the rest of the UK population
>>
>>34679109
I don't, although I'm mixed. I'm also from Boston, but I don't have a Boston accent

People have called me whitewashed before, and people usually think I'm spanish or latino because I don't have nappy hair
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.